Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Dictionary Roulette..
(06-13-2014, 01:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 10:23 AM)crash Wrote: Cutz

penetration of the female anus and vagina simultaneously with all four fingers and using the thumb as a clitoris tickler. similar to the shocker but with all four fingers.

yo dude, I totally gave Miranda cutz last night and picked her up like a bowling ball

You gave a pretty disgusting mind.

No. Whoever authored that particular entry into TUD has a vivid sexual imagination. I just did the C&P job, dopey..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Vivid and disgusting.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

You're no fun whatsoever. Do you eat crackers in bed?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sometimes. Although it's usually Oreos.

Two fingers in the cookie = good. In the poop shoot = bad.

You're on your desktop and wearing your glasses, aintcha?
Why?

There are a considerable number of people in the population that enjoy some form of anal stimulation. Admittedly, it's not for me personally (as in its not on the top of my sexual appetite list to receive anal stimulation), but if a hypothetical sexual partner of mine was into it, I don't mind providing that pleasure for them. It's a matter of sexual tastes. I'm not into providing facials or degradation either. Some people get their kicks from it. Vive Le difference. I don't think it's fair to label any of it disgusting.

Seeing the pleasure all over my partners face is on the top of my list..

Careful there, Rams, you're the first to toss that prude label at Loosey loo about the vibatory, maybe you have your own prudish streak..

Disclaimer: Scat play is disgusting. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about that..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Oh yuk. Poop.
I'm glad you didn't put sex in the same sentence. The two should be kept well apart.
(06-13-2014, 05:06 PM)crash Wrote: Why?

There are a considerable number of people in the population that enjoy some form of anal stimulation. Admittedly, it's not for me personally (as in its not on the top of my sexual appetite list to receive anal stimulation), but if a hypothetical sexual partner of mine was into it, I don't mind providing that pleasure for them. It's a matter of sexual tastes. I'm not into providing facials or degradation either. Some people get their kicks from it. Vive Le difference. I don't think it's fair to label any of it disgusting.

Seeing the pleasure all over my partners face is on the top of my list..

Careful there, Rams, you're the first to toss that prude label at Loosey loo about the vibatory, maybe you have your own prudish streak..

Disclaimer: Scat play is disgusting. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about that..

Hhmm interesting. Pleasure huh? When are you going to put your pic up again?
(06-13-2014, 05:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sometimes. Although it's usually Oreos.

Two fingers in the cookie = good. In the poop shoot = bad.

You've never had a guy sinking his length into you doggy and applied a little pressure to your chocolate starfish with his thumb, rams?
I love doggy style. But leave my starfish alone.
Jesus wept, Lori..

All your partners have been duds.
I can only hope to have a lover as skilled as you someday Jeff.
Don't reach too high, Lori, you'll only guarantee disappointment.
I should have known you'd disappoint.
Rejection is often harsh.
I wouldn't know about that. But I'll take your word for it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-13-2014, 10:16 AM)crash Wrote: 43

Oprah is a saint and God will get you.
There is no god.
*KABOOM*