Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Dictionary Roulette..
Anyone seen this button on the Urban Dictionary page?

[Image: button_zpsb125a95d.jpg]

So I clicked it. This is what I got;

Jew Camp

The various locations where Jewish kids 6 to 16 are shipped off every summer to give their parents and nannies a break from them. They all go for years and years and learn to love it and are turned into good little Jewish boys and girls. Often the location of the first kiss, first hand job, first... well let's just say there are a lot of firsts at Jew camp. (For a good example see the movie Wet Hot American Summer)

Jamie Smith: Hey what are you doing this summer?
Rachel Cohen: Oh I'm going to Jew Camp duh!
Jamie Smith: Oh.. yeah I go to church camp.
Rachel Cohen: Yeah.. um we have sex in the gazebo and go water skiing...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hate Fuck

The act of fucking a person that you despise. Such an act is typically characterized by name calling, roughness, and immediate departure after the act.

The girl was a loud mouthed hippie who talked shit about me at a party once, so I took her home, hate fucked her, and kicked her out.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

hah

Mock -

A clever blend of monster and cock defining a penis of gargantuan proportion. Generally seen among African American Men. Referring to both length and girth, a mock can be viewed either as appealing or revolting, or erotically both at the very same time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Admin -

Short for administrator.
Someone who performs administrative duties on a network, server, forum, etc

Admins are known to use their powers for acts considered unsuitable after they gain them. Similar to a dictator. Admins often give administrative privlidges to their friends who are also morons and will also abuse the power.

This has created the situation we now have where there was once an admin who was okay but then he turned bad and turned his assholes friends into admins and they turned their assholes friends into admins etc

Therefore Every Admin is very much likely a moron and abuses their powers similar to a dictator.
28 --Mock
(06-13-2014, 06:43 AM)crash Wrote: Hate Fuck

The act of fucking a person that you despise. Such an act is typically characterized by name calling, roughness, and immediate departure after the act.

The girl was a loud mouthed hippie who talked shit about me at a party once, so I took her home, hate fucked her, and kicked her out.

Sounds a lot like rape.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hate fuck, where the hell is the joy in that. How 'bout a hate kick in the balls.
double nigger

In standard internet debate, forum members argue in a logical manner between themselves until someone pulls a reductio ad Hitlerium, or the infamous race card. Exemplum Gratus: "Nigger". To which the only response is to magnify the race card to "Double Nigger".

A: Gun control should be advocated
B: I disagree gun control restricts our freedom
A: But if you look at the history, it shows...
B: Screw history, you know who else liked history?
A: Who?
B: Hitler, thats right.
A: Whatever Nigger
B: ..
B: ...
B: well... DOUBLE NIGGER

Thread closed by moderator

Hahahaha! Sounds familiar!

...except for the thread closed part. That's a no-no.
Oprah is a double nigger..

Aussie flame!
This was always my favorite:

gecko
When you are having vaginal intercourse with a girl in the standing doggy position with her leaning against a wall, the penis is removed and thrust into her anal orifice, thus causing her to attempt to 'run' up the wall like a gecko
I gave that girl a gecko.
Cutz

penetration of the female anus and vagina simultaneously with all four fingers and using the thumb as a clitoris tickler. similar to the shocker but with all four fingers.

yo dude, I totally gave Miranda cutz last night and picked her up like a bowling ball
(06-13-2014, 10:23 AM)crash Wrote: Cutz

penetration of the female anus and vagina simultaneously with all four fingers and using the thumb as a clitoris tickler. similar to the shocker but with all four fingers.

yo dude, I totally gave Miranda cutz last night and picked her up like a bowling ball

You gave a pretty disgusting mind.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sally
A girl who is smart, sexy and pretty much awesome. Has an aversion to top-hats, and has the compliments of previous teachers memorised. Just don't call her Frank.

Guy 1: wow that girl looks smart, sexy, and pretty much awesome.
Guy 2: yea, she's probably called Sally

Eerily spot-on, right down to the hat-hate and Middle-Finger reference.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

crash:
Someone who comes up with memes or conjunction or 'understandable make-up' words. (Short for crashnbrn)
guy 1: I just came up with a new word!"
guy 2: Well, let's hear it.
guy 1: Smarticles.
guy 2: Man.. You're a regular Crash.

"Procrasturbation", anyone?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to start giving the Urban Dictionary a little more respect as a legit reference source.
my aim screen name was Crshnbrn83. True story.
(06-13-2014, 01:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 10:23 AM)crash Wrote: Cutz

You gave a pretty disgusting mind.

What's disgusting about that?
You can volunteer to have two fingers put up your butt and be picked up like a bowling ball. No fingers up the butt for me. Or anything else.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies