Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This just happened in the ghetto over here
Imagine doing construction work and some crazy ass piece of shit nigger comes out of nowhere smashing your brains out with a hammer. Poor guy and his family.

Christal Hayes By Christal Hayes •Contact Reporter
Orlando Sentinal

DAYTONA BEACH—A man is on life-support and likely not to survive after a 32-year-old man went on a rampage armed with two bloody hammers, police said.

Authorities say Arenthius Dante Jenkins allegedly attacked two construction workers and chased two other men for about a block before he was caught by police.

The incident started around 1 p.m. as 60-year-old Billy Ford walked out of a home on Jefferson Street he doing construction work on. That's when Jenkins allegedly attacked him and hit him in the face with two hammers, police said.

Minutes later another construction worker, 55-year-old Terry Gross, walked out of the home and saw Ford's face was "all beat up" and covered in blood. Gross told police Jenkins then allegedly came at him with the hammers and hit him in the head repeatedly, records show.

Both Gross and Ford were transported to Halifax Medical Center.

Gross' injuries were severe, "however he was alert, conscious and speaking with investigators," records show. Ford is on life-support and is not expected to survive his injuries, police said.

Police say Jenkins lives just doors down from the home. Gross told authorities he'd seen Jenkins around the area all day just standing around.

After the first two attacks, Jenkins walked about a block from the scene and tried to attack two additional men.

Adarious Parrish and Chris Bell were at the Bethune Grill along Dr Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard when Jenkins approached them "sweating, breathing heavy and [with] a hammer in each hand," an arrest affidavit said.

Parrish, 24, told police Jenkins "jumped" towards them and started swinging. He dodged one swing and heard a woman yell "run, he's out of whack," authorities said.

Jenkins then came at him again with the hammers and he and Bell, 23, started running away. Jenkins chased them for about a block before turning back.

Police found Jenkins armed with the hammers in the front yard of the Jefferson Street home where he allegedly attacked the two workers, records show.

Police say when he was booked in the Volusia County Jail they found cocaine in one of his shoes.

Jenkins is facing a slew of charges including two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault and cocaine possession, and he's being held on a $30,000 bond.

Court records show Jenkins has a lengthy criminal history in Volusia County, including assault, battery, domestic battery, grand theft and cocaine possession charges dating back to 2003.
Only a $30k bond? That dude probably can't pay that but it's pretty low considering what he did.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The guy with the hammers would probably be dead if he did that around here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-23-2016, 08:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Only a $30k bond? That dude probably can't pay that but it's pretty low considering what he did.

It is very low.

Aren't they allowed to pay a fraction of that in order to be released? Like three grand or something?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-24-2016, 05:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 08:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Only a $30k bond? That dude probably can't pay that but it's pretty low considering what he did.

It is very low.

Aren't they allowed to pay a fraction of that in order to be released? Like three grand or something?

Depends in his the bail was set. The perp also has to find a bails bondsman and have collateral to secure the bond.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's probably more of that synthetic shit that's messing people up so bad.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/bay...hamme.html

Arenthius Dante Jenkins, 32, charged with aggravated battery
A judge set a bond of more than $300,000
Jenkins' family said he has a history of mental illness
(04-23-2016, 09:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: The guy with the hammers would probably be dead if he did that around here.

Don't you mean the nigger with the hammers?
(04-25-2016, 12:05 AM)Adub Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 09:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: The guy with the hammers would probably be dead if he did that around here.

Don't you mean the nigger with the hammers?

The article never said he was black, but yes the guy with the hammers.

If a honky had a term as disgusting as nigger I'd be glad to use it on 'em.
The guy is black and I don't go around calling black people niggers unless it's something like this where the name fits.
Or they cut you off in traffic.
He didn't have a gun and the police didn't kill him. How is this even news?
From Cutz's link and some updates I read this morning, it sounds like Jenkins' family tried to get him mental health treatment right up until the day he assaulted the victims with a hammer. He already had a long criminal record which his family attributes, at least partially, to his illness.

It's frustrating how often families are turned away because of the difficulty in getting anyone committed without their consent these days (or because there are no beds available).

Anyway, I was glad to read one of the victims is now stable and really hope the other one survives; he's still on life support.
It's "Hammer time"

[Image: 129161754447763970.gif]

I'd pay to see you cut a rug like that. 113
When Maggot used to post the dancing banana emoticon, I always pictured his face on that funky little yellow moonwalker Smiley_emoticons_smile
Crap! It took me a long time to find that stupid gif. MC hammer has a trademark or something on that dancing fool.
The victim who'd been on life support died. Billy Ford, 60, died Monday at Halifax Health Medical Center. RIP.

Arenthius Jenkins, 31, will now face a charge of second-degree murder, Daytona Beach police said.

Jenkins also also faces charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and cocaine possession.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/brea...story.html