Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FryGuy in the swimsuit competition
Too bad he only came in second place. ::aww::

[Image: gross.jpg]
You'd hit that Lumpy.
He is a little young for Syber and has a little too much hair for Sinister
What this post looks like is you want me to reciprocate ad post a photo of what I REALLY look like, so you can slobber over me in private whilst condemning me in public. Not happening.
In the meantime you will have to contend your masturbating to this chap and the multitude of other images you have in your albums. Sad Lumpy. Very sad.
It's amazing how perceptive you are. ::thumbs::
Ugh! Don't agree with me I feel dirty and cheapened by it.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(*Sigh* You get a vote)
StupidGuy has already admitted that he is short, fat and balding.

The only way any of us would 'hit' that, is with a baseball bat.

[Image: homer_simpson.jpg]
SyberBitch Wrote:The only way any of us would 'hit' that, is with a baseball bat.
Or a car.
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:The only way any of us would 'hit' that, is with a baseball bat.
Or a car.
I thought we agreed on a Mack Truck for Fucktard Gumpwit?

::lmao::
86 112
D Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Or a car.
I thought we agreed on a Mack Truck for Fucktard Gumpwit?
Either will do the job. Whatever is available is fine by me! ::thumbs::
No one's going to make a double entendre out of "came in second place"?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:No one's going to make a double entendre out of "came in second place"?
Sorry, we were too busy dreaming of Freaky Goattits laid flat out by several thousand pounds of fast moving steel to make snippy with your original intent. My apologies. I just find the idea of Fucknard Gaswhistle on the ground with blood streaming from ears, eyes, and nose - as well as being half flattened - to be much more entertaining.
Yeah,fantasiesabout bloody andviolent deathare terribly entertaining. ::blink::
SyberBitch Wrote:StupidGuy has already admitted that he is short, fat and balding.

Link? Thought so.
Never said that and wouldn't.

Wow. That was disturbing to say the least.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fry Guy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:StupidGuy has already admitted that he is short, fat and balding.

Link? Thought so.
You said you weigh nearly 200lbs (converted), are less than 6' tall and in your 40s. I'd say the comparison is pretty accurate.
A friend of mine is in his forties, barely six feet tall, and easily over 200 pounds. However, he's not overweight. He's built big, mostly muscle.

Another friend is about 6'3", weighs about 215 pounds, and looks skinny.

Then I'm 5'4", 135 pounds. I've finally gained ten pounds or so in the last few months!
SyberBitch Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:

Link? Thought so.
You said you weigh nearly 200lbs (converted), are less than 6' tall and in your 40s. I'd say the comparison is pretty accurate.
That is because you are stupid Syber. As the previous poster has illustrated.
But whilst we are at it you were saying something about being bald. I am looking at a full head of hair and had a haircut yesterday so......link to where I said I was going bald. Search bald, balding, or any derivative of the word in the sites's search function.

Poor Syber making up stories to make an invalid point and the sychophantic cockroaches here clamor to give you votes on it. You are sad. As are they
Fry Guy Wrote:I am looking at a full head of hair and had a haircut yesterday
Below the neck and above the waistdoesn't count.

No it doesn't.

Where is her link as to baldness? Sorry was that supposed to be a meaningful contribution? NO? Back to the bong Sinister and try and find some inspiration for your next post.
Fry Guy Wrote:No it doesn't.

Where is her link as to baldness? Sorry was that supposed to be a meaningful contribution? NO? Back to the bong Sinister and try and find some inspiration for your next post.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice there Fatass Dork