Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FryGuy in the swimsuit competition
Deflect. Retard deflect for all you are worth
:Yawn:
Fry Guy Wrote:I don't think you "think".
That paste is measured in ounces right? In Australia do we measure fluid in ounces?
And you say HE doesn't think? It isn't a fluid you duckfucker. Its PASTE! Paste is not a fluid. I believe that paste is considered a gel. Or semi-solid. I'm not 100% sure on this though. Of course, a semi-solid is also a semi-liquid, but by its very nature NOT a liquid.
D, I am not a He. None the less, his bitching about measures is quite weak isnt' it?

Regardless, it matters not. The measurement on the demo image is by weight. So either way, Fry Guy is just Dumb Guy.
The Antagonist Wrote:D, I am not a He. None the less, his bitching about measures is quite weak isnt' it?

Regardless, it matters not. The measurement on the demo image is by weight. So either way, Fry Guy is just Dumb Guy.
My apologies. Its hard to tell sex by text.
D Wrote:My apologies. Its hard to tell sex .....D is for Dumb
Fry Guy Wrote:
Wow. Cheesy AND childish. Can YOU tell what someone's sex is from a text conversation? Didn't think so. You jackass lackwit. I'm new and I admit that I don't know who/what everyone is. Wow. That's REALLY something you can Mock. I think you are the King of stupidity. Or is that Queen? We really have no way to know you're even a guy, do we? Of course, its much more rare for a chic to pretend to be a dude than it is for a dude to pretend to be a chic. But you're so fucked up its hard telling.
Fry Guy Wrote:Deflect. Retard deflect for all you are worth
In case you hadn't noticed, Ant. This is what Flubber says when you score a point.
SyberBitch Wrote:
In case you hadn't noticed, Ant. This is what Flubber says when you score a point.

Flubber as in the movie?

I wouldn't have caught that as I've never seen any version of the movie, old or remakes. I'm thinking it's a good thing too.

::aww:Smiley_emoticons_razzoor Fry Tard. Reduced to borrowing lines from movies to hurt my widdle feewings.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry?
The Antagonist Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

Flubber as in the movie?

I wouldn't have caught that as I've never seen any version of the movie, old or remakes. I'm thinking it's a good thing too.

::aww:Smiley_emoticons_razzoor Fry Tard. Reduced to borrowing lines from movies to hurt my widdle feewings.

Is this where I'm supposed to cry?
Ah no, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was calling Frytard 'flubber', so just replace 'flubber' with 'Frytard' in my previous statement. ::thumbs::
D Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:
Wow. Cheesy AND childish. Can YOU tell what someone's sex is from a text conversation? Didn't think so. You jackass lackwit. I'm new and I admit that I don't know who/what everyone is. Wow. That's REALLY something you can Mock. I think you are the King of stupidity. Or is that Queen? We really have no way to know you're even a guy, do we? Of course, its much more rare for a chic to pretend to be a dude than it is for a dude to pretend to be a chic. But you're so fucked up its hard telling.
WOW!!!!!!
Folks, we have Meltdown ::banana::
SyberBitch Wrote:
No it is what I say when the idiot I address can not answer something when put on the spot, and instead will look for any distraction to deflect away from how easily they were exposed for their absolute fail.
As for scoring points. You have not yet, and 500+ posts in I doubt you will start. Course you want to think you are already but then your ego demands it and your intellect is too small to see that you are so hopeless
May I just offer a word of advice which you're free to consider or not?

Just ignore her and D for the time being. Start and/or contribute to some threads that have nothing to do with this little squabble.

You seem like an okay guy, Fry... but this shit's getting old.
LMPP is usually right about stuff when she isn't being gross.
86 112
I want to agree with LMPP too but, I'm concerned that if I do Mockers will tell me that it applies to what I do regarding Ramsey & that is just too much fun to give up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I want to agree with LMPP too but, I'm concerned that if I do Mockers will tell me that it applies to what I do regarding Ramsey & that is just too much fun to give up.

If they tell you that just do this every time: ::finger::

It works wonders.
86 112
LMPP, I agree with your post...Having said that, I have no intention of cutting Ramsey a break, for those of youwho think I should practice what I preach ::finger::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::banana::
86 112
Lumpy it IS really old and pretty stale.
However if what you are saying is let these bunch of mental midgets do or say whatever and not react then you are crazy.
Pretty much I take their lead. They stop responding then I stop. I think they need a few more numbers there is only those three and Sinister. Sally and Frank barely join in and neither do you. OP has me on ignore. Where is Born? That retard was occasionally witty.
I agree with LMPP. When you three get together, you take a perfectly good thread and put it straightdown the shitter ::tdown::. Who the hell wants to read several pages about FryGuys bald head and paste either being a liquid or solid.