Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RETURN TO SENDER/ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: RETURN TO SENDER/ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

How's that illegal entry thing going?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-26-2017 09:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

You tell us maggittyboo.

04-26-2017 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I'm thinking its slowed down a bit.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-26-2017 10:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

ICE is the new Gestapo.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-21-2018 11:20 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

What a kick in the head it must be to actually enforce our American laws. Is everyone illiterate? I have a hard time rationalizing someone being here 20 years and not reading any laws about the legality of being here illegally. Immigration reform is needed and Trump is not willing to kick the can down the road like his predecessors have. Look at all the slack he is getting. Good for him though, as many politicians squirm thinking about their re-elections they and quite a few Americans are furious he wants to finally nail this mess down. He will get it done as he has throughout his first year, even with all the ransom requests from political junkies.

01-21-2018 12:06 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

I say good on him too. There is a Lot of work needed on "immigration Reform" both legal and illegal.
I say run the illegals back and build the wall. No one gave me anything for free and I am a citizen and a veteran. The notion that the children of illegals are entitled to anything is ridiculous so fuck DACA too
GO TRUMP, MAGA!

01-21-2018 03:08 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Word my brother.

01-21-2018 03:35 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(01-21-2018 03:08 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  I say good on him too. There is a Lot of work needed on "immigration Reform" both legal and illegal.
I say run the illegals back and build the wall.
That wall is never going to happen. There's too much reservation land involved and besides that most of the illegals down here arrive via the vast array of tunnels, and a wall isn't going to deter them. Just reform the immigration laws.

01-22-2018 09:19 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-22-2018 09:19 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  That wall is never going to happen. There's too much reservation land involved and besides that most of the illegals down here arrive via the vast array of tunnels, and a wall isn't going to deter them. Just reform the immigration laws.

Yeah, that's the far more logical and effective solution to me too. That, plus diligent enforcement of the reformed immigration laws.

Just the clear message that they're not welcome and illegal entry will be cracked down upon has drastically reduced illegal border crossings since Trump took office. It didn't take a $20billion wall.

But, the largest portion of the undocumented immigrant population didn't enter the U.S. illegally in the first place anyway. No illogical wall will address that issue.

Most undocumented immigrants came here by air or sea on visas and then stayed without renewing their documentation. The vast majority of visa-holders leave or renew before their docs expire (98%+), but the other 1 to 2% accounts for nearly 750,000 undocumented immigrants per year. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...migration/

If the government really wants them gone (and in many cases I don't think that's the case because most contribute more than they take from the economy), the Feds need to push state governments to proactively pursue them through appropriate channels and either help them renew their legal status or deport them.

Anyway, I really don't give a shit if a great big wall is built, aside from the wasteful expense to tax payers for something that would be largely symbolic only (though it could be a job-creator). However, a literal Wall stretching fully across our nation's borders is a simple and ineffective solution to a complex issue; an emotion-based solution that only appeals to a certain mindset.

01-22-2018 12:43 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Dammit, I was hoping to start a chain of ice water stations along that wall charging for ice water and shade.

01-22-2018 01:05 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

HOTD is throwing you some shade right now for free.

01-22-2018 03:13 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

ICE has "lost" 1424 immigrant kids after removing them from their parents. They have no idea where they are.

In other news near Laredo, Texas, a young girl was shot in the head and killed by border agents. Apparently the whole thing was captured live on Facebook. She was an immigrant from Guatemala.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-25-2018 11:14 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Inhumane, on both counts.

I didn't like it when the Obama administration separated children from parents and disagree with the Trump administration expanding the practice and doing it more frequently.

It doesn't help curb illegal immigration and punishes children the most.

It's pitiful that partisan politics has kept our lame Congress from making any progress on immigration reform for more than 8 years.

It's especially disappointing now that the President's party has majority control of all branches of government. There is a lot of infighting within the Republican party regarding immigration and the current President is so anti-immigrant. So, the Congress does nothing........and the abuses continue and worsen.

05-25-2018 12:34 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Snip:
The Office of Refugee Resettlement reported at the end of 2017 that of the 7,000-plus children placed with sponsored individuals, the agency did not know where 1,475 of them were.

Republican Sen. Rob Portman said, “It’s just a system that has so many gaps, so many opportunities for these children to fall between the cracks, that we just don’t know what’s going on — how much trafficking or abuse or simply immigration law violations are occurring.”

A documentary from the PBS program "Frontline" said that the federal government has actually released some of the minors to human traffickers. Imagine that.

And now we want to dramatically ramp up the number of children who are removed from their parents?

When pressed about safety concerns Homeland Security Department Secretary Kristjen Nielsen said, "I just want to say, I couldn't agree with your concerns more, period. We owe more to these children to protect them. So I'm saying I agree, we've taken steps and we will continue to strengthen what our partners do to protect these children."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/...631627002/

05-25-2018 12:34 PM