Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RETURN TO SENDER/ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

RE: RETURN TO SENDER

(07-03-2014 07:08 AM)crash Wrote:  I would be interested in reading your paper though.

I will PM it to you if I can't if I can't I will email it to Duch and she will forward it onto you. It has been edited for the paper in line with their publication criteria.

07-03-2014 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

cannongal Away
Mocker

(07-02-2014 07:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

There are Mexicans applying for and receiving social services. This is money from the taxes of Americans. I think it's wrong. I don't know what the answer is but they shouldn't be entitled to this kind of thing.

I've always been amazed at how we never seem to have enough money to:
Take care of our elderly
Fix our road ways
help our Veterans
Educate our Children
Etc, ETc....

But yet we seem to have plenty of money for welfare & illegal immigrants

07-03-2014 10:24 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Charity, for lack of a better word, begins at home, in this case the United States. They need to take care of what needs to be done here, for our country & for our citizens before they begin handing out to illegals (or not) and other countries. Our government is so poorly managed. No one knows how to manage people nor finances. I could do a better job than many of them.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-03-2014 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

But, how do you manage it in a way that seems more organized when you've got one camp, elected by the people, who focus almost exclusively on the cost (real or perceived, monetary and otherwise) and another camp, elected by the people, who focus almost exclusively on the humanitarian issues?

Should the federal government try to be an interventionist mandating consistency between states? Or, should the states be able to decide their own laws and priorities in regards to immigration, welfare, gun control, etc...

There are countries where diversity is discouraged and one person and his delegation determine what's best for everyone. I'd rather be here than there.

07-03-2014 11:27 AM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(07-03-2014 07:08 AM)crash Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 09:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  All the handouts Dr Crash is alleging is untrue and helps perpetuate a bigotry and hatred in this country that I want no part of. I am not the only one who thinks like this.

Wait..wut? You want no part of this country or no part of the said bigotry? I hope your fancy paper was less ambiguous..

I don't doubt you're right, Loosey Loo, I'm sure we don't do it for every illegal immigrant. I do remember reading about pensioners having their knickers in a bunch over some examples of it though. I was glossing it up a bit, you don't seem to have a problem with that most times..Smiley_emoticons_wink

I would be interested in reading your paper though.

(07-02-2014 08:22 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  I'm on my way.

Yeah..so you may wanna think twice about sending any grand kids on their own, red, we might fuck them up a bit. Make sure your boat can make it all the way too, cos we're pretty famous for letting a boatload or two drown whilst washing up on the rocks.

And if you do get the said benefit for a few weeks, that may not stop us sending you off to a poor island neighbour where your fellow inmates may rebel and whack you with an axe..

Sounds enticing, yeah?

I just turned the boat around...fuck that!

You people are heathens and treat your illegals like shit. We treat our illegals like royalty.

07-03-2014 11:56 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I think it should be up to the states to determine what is good for their state, their communities.

07-03-2014 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(07-03-2014 12:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I think it should be up to the states to determine what is good for their state, their communities.

I agree, but only because I know my state would do this. If we were a liberal state, I would disagree.

Whatever works best for me...hah

07-03-2014 12:55 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-03-2014 12:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  Whatever works best for me...hah

People tend to live & work where "whatever works best for me" is practiced. I totally agree with that. We gravitate towards what is most like us.

07-03-2014 12:58 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

It all boils down to them crossing our boarders illegally. They are breaking the law and it's costing us a ton of money.

I don't see any grey area there. It's black and white to me.

07-03-2014 01:26 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

Yes “mob rule” sounds like a good idea.

Except of course when the mob is at YOUR door, then its not so good.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
07-06-2014 12:45 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(07-03-2014 01:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  I don't see any grey area there. It's black and white to me.

Its interesting you can only think in absolutes.

Most dictators and despots are the same.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
07-06-2014 12:47 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

If they are claiming asylum they have a right to claim asylum in your country under international law.

07-06-2014 01:38 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(07-06-2014 12:47 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 01:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  I don't see any grey area there. It's black and white to me.

Its interesting you can only think in absolutes.

Most dictators and despots are the same.

It's interesting that you came back like a big crying pussy with it's tail between it's legs...most pussys and crybabys do the same thing.

07-07-2014 04:28 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(07-07-2014 04:28 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  It's interesting that you came back like a big crying pussy with it's tail between it's legs...most pussys and crybabys do the same thing.

How am I a pussy and a crybaby? Please explain?

07-07-2014 02:45 PM