Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Justice served up properly
When I first read this story awhile ago, I was irritated, to say the least. Now I feel I need to travel to Germany to buy a dude a beer.

"After Tom-Jan Hüsch’s girlfriend broke up with him, he decided to take revenge to an extreme level by violently hitting and punching the dog his girlfriend bought him as a present. Worst of all he decided to film it all and upload to Facebook."

Ckickity-click-click;click
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Muthafucka got off easy but at least he got a lil' payback.

[Image: empire-man-beat-up-animal-abuse-hits-dog-puppy.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Now I don't know if that's the guy who took a beating or gave the beating. I couldn't watch the video of the dog being abused. It made me want to cry just thinking about it. I'm such a wuss about this kind of thing.
I'd rather have seen Hüsch get charged with animal cruelty, have to go through the criminal court system in Germany, get dogged by the press, do a little time... The story doesn't say if any legal action was taken against him.

As of today, no charges have been filed against Guldschmitt (the vigilante who attacked Hüsch). “I really wanted him to die.” said Guldschmitt. “If I could have found my pliers, I would have twisted his scrotum off too.”

I could see the Guldschmitt getting into more trouble legally than Hüsch. They both sound like idiots, to me.

But, I understand your wanting to buy the vigilante a beer, Kid. Beating and killing pets to get back at their owners is cowardly and fucked up. I've read stories where the disgruntled exes hammered the pet to death, shot the dog, set the dog on fire, etc. Dangerous individuals.
Torturing an animal is a sign of mental problems for sure. If you have to put down an animal it should be done painlessly and quick.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'd like to push a pitchfork through him so maybe I'm a little fucked in the head too. People who abuse animals infuriate me.
I tortured my dog yesterday.

He had ripped open a toy and was playing with the squeeker. I stole it, and pretended to throw it, then put it in the trash while he wasn't looking. He looked for that squeeker for minutes and minutes. I told him I didn't want him to choke to death, but that did nothing to appease him.
And yet another...albeit, methinks this guy got off too easy.

"Daytona Beach police chief Mike Chitwood said the father was not charged with a crime"

Clickity-click-click-click
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Hehehe Go Dad!
(07-09-2014, 10:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: Torturing an animal is a sign of mental problems for sure. If you have to put down an animal it should be done painlessly and quick.

Fuckin A

I saw the video in the OP a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to post it here. I didn't want anyone else to feel as sick in the guts as I felt when I saw it. Maybe I have problems too, because I thought to myself if I saw something like that IRL, I'd want to beat that motherfucker back.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I couldn't watch the video, hell, I can't even look in HotD's thread regarding cowards who prey on animals.
He got off lucky, he survived
The dad who pounded the child molester was much smarter than the dude who beat-down the animal abuser; dad called the police, detained the chester, and made no statements that he assaulted with intent to kill.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-07-18-at-4.55.56-PM.jpg]
That's gotta hurt. Good.

P.s. I read the comments below Kid's linked article. One of them reads, "if Obama had a son". People are so effin' warped. hah