Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHOW ME YOUR ERECTION
(07-12-2014, 11:42 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 11:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ten years ago, I would have thought it was very weird for a teen boy to take pictures of his erect penis and give them to a teen girl. Twenty years ago, even weirder.
Yeah, back then it was all about the flaccid penis. It was all, "show it before you grow it." Weird how trends change.

Man, this guy was a magnanimous prick... but he sure was funny.
(08-30-2020, 08:30 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 11:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ten years ago, I would have thought it was very weird for a teen boy to take pictures of his erect penis and give them to a teen girl. Twenty years ago, even weirder.
Yeah, back then it was all about the flaccid penis.  It was all, "show it before you grow it."  Weird how trends change.

I'm not sure if I can handle another nutcase but I'm gonna try...............Hi Cutz it's been a loooooooooong time buddy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey Mag, quite a while.

Thanks for the welcome.
(08-30-2020, 08:30 PM)Cutz Wrote:
Yeah, back then it was all about the flaccid penis.  It was all, "show it before you grow it."  Weird how trends change.

Smiley_emoticons_smile  I kinda liked the magnanimous prick.

Good to see you after soooooooooooooo long Cutz.  Not so good as to welcome any flacid or erect prick pics in my (in)box though.

Anyway, hope married life and life in general are treating you well.
Thanks HotDog.

I'm happy enough. Hope you're doing well also. There's plenty of pics of me standing fully erect in the Member's photos section already, so don't fret about your box. Plus I was much skinnier back then. The one vice of married life is that you always have someone who's willing to grab something to eat with you.