Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN
I’ve read and watched videos of how Israel treats the Pals and many of their policies fall under crimes of apartheid in the guise of security. They moved there and displaced and oppressed the Palestinians, not the other away around.
(10-09-2023, 06:51 PM)rothschild Wrote:
Israel is the worst abuser of human rights, per capita, in the world.

I'm seeing it said that Israel knew days ago that something big was going down, but they failed to heed the information they were given by the Egyptian authorities. I can't get that confirmed right now so I'll call it gossip, but if true I think it's only a matter of time before Egypt confirms it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-10-2023, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 06:51 PM)rothschild Wrote:
Israel is the worst abuser of human rights, per capita, in the world.

I'm seeing it said that Israel knew days ago that something big was going down, but they failed to heed the information they were given by the Egyptian authorities. I can't get that confirmed right now so I'll call it gossip, but if true I think it's only a matter of time before Egypt confirms it.

That's exactly what happened leading up to 9/11.

Bibi's political capital was down to nickels and dimes, and he's been dreaming about doing this for probably his entire life. They're telling Palestinians to leave Gaza when there's no way for them to do that, which is Naziesque in my book. On top of that they're referring to Pals as depraved animals. Bit of projection, maybe?
Sarcastic
Today there are so many headlines about murdered babies, some with their heads cut off and people are outraged. As they should be, but the thing that keep going through my head is that I no longer feel like I can trust the press, not trust them for the truth, not trust that they won't embellish, not trust that I'm getting facts.
(10-10-2023, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: Today there are so many headlines about murdered babies, some with their heads cut off and people are outraged. As they should be, but the thing that keep going through my head is that I no longer feel like I can trust the press, not trust them for the truth, not trust that they won't embellish, not trust that I'm getting facts.

The same was said re Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, and it turned out to be baseless. And the Germans in WWI. War propaganda is a tried and true formula for gaining public support for things that should never be supported.
I'm not seeing very many people outside of Mock who are differentiating between the Palestinian people and Hamas.
No because the US is brainwashed to think Israel good Palestinian bad. You’d be surprised how many people don’t even know that Israel occupies Palestinian territory and controls every aspect of their lives and have caused a Humanitarian crisis.
They can both go to hell though as far as I’m concerned. Over there kissing walls and shit like they’re back in ancient times, what else would you expect from the stupid fuckers.
(10-10-2023, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not seeing very many people outside of Mock who are differentiating between the Palestinian people and Hamas.

Now you know why I like Mock. Awink
I have a couple of friends who spent time in Palestine and they advocate for them all the time. I'm only saying that because after seeing pictures and videos they show my mind was opened.

I did a paper on the Israel/Palestine conflict when I was in high school, I barely understood it then, but I do understand that both sides think they are right and each side will never back down and this is a conflict with deep religious, historical, and ethnic components that show no end in sight for a resolution.

The whole family...and it happened over & over again.

[Image: F8KEPp1XUAEBNKV?format=jpg&name=medium]
I just heard a reporter say that Hamas is realizing it has a PR problem after murdering 1000 people. A PR problem.
Fuck

I am never going to be able to wrap my head around people being massacred because of their faith. I say this every time something like this happens, but it boggles my mind. I have never cared about anyone's religion, I just don't give a fuck one way or the other.
Look up Sabra and Shatila. IDF surrounded the camps and sent in Philangist goons to murder the men. Went on for 24 hours, with the IDF resupplying the Philangists with ammo, as needed. That created a bit of a PR problem for Israel -- a tiny one, because the scant coverage of Israeli atrocities in the Western press are almost never covered for sustained periods of time. It was more of a problem in Israel, because the Israeli press is considerably more honest.

The wiki page is a watered down version, but it's better than nothing.
(10-12-2023, 11:02 AM)rothschild Wrote: Look up Sabra and Shatila. 

As I'm reading I see "the Israeli government launched the Kahan Commission to investigate the cause and circumstances" and I mentally rolled my eyes thinking nothing was going to come from it. I was wrong!

I've seen more than a couple of people say that Israel has played a role in the horror of the most recent massacre and they are being ripped to shreds for expressing that opinion. It's like most people don't want to even acknowledge that! 
People on Nextdoor were saying that they can’t imagine how Israel manages to live amongst such animals and it’s time to wipe out Gaza once and for all. I couldn’t hold my tongue any longer so I simply said that “ Israel’s policies have long been accused of crimes of apartheid, it’s no secret. Perhaps that could be part of the problem as well.” Sure enough my account was suspended for posting misinformation.
How is that even misinformation, they have been accused of crimes against humanity, that’s not a fucking lie.
(10-12-2023, 12:39 PM)sally Wrote:  Sure enough my account was suspended for posting misinformation.

Now I know someone that its happened to. 

Not to sound too dramatic, but it's like they are trying to silence you and all the others I've seen similar things happen to. They are all strangers to me tho, you are not.
(10-12-2023, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 11:02 AM)rothschild Wrote: Look up Sabra and Shatila. 

As I'm reading I see "the Israeli government launched the Kahan Commission to investigate the cause and circumstances" and I mentally rolled my eyes thinking nothing was going to come from it. I was wrong!

I've seen more than a couple of people say that Israel has played a role in the horror of the most recent massacre and they are being ripped to shreds for expressing that opinion. It's like most people don't want to even acknowledge that! 

If me and some associates surrounded a house to prevent anyone from escaping while sally was inside murdering everyone, me and my associates would be accessories to murder, IMO.

The Kahan Commission was a big, fat load of shite as far as I'm concerned. In a better world Sharon would have been sent to the Hague to be executed for crimes against humanity, of which he committed many.

Jews are treated like shit for speaking truth, and can have their lives ruined. Ask Norman Finkelstein.