Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN
(10-12-2023, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 12:39 PM)sally Wrote:  Sure enough my account was suspended for posting misinformation.

Now I know someone that its happened to. 

Not to sound too dramatic, but it's like they are trying to silence you and all the others I've seen similar things happen to. They are all strangers to me tho, you are not.

It happened and I didn’t say anything that could be considered awful unlike the people calling Palestinian civilians animals and to blow them all up. Fucking crazy, it’s like they think only Hamas is there and have no clue that the Gaza Strip is 27 miles long by seven miles wide with over 2 million people imprisoned  there living in poverty.
It actually really pisses me off that people can say to blow the Gaza Strip up even though it’s heavily populated with children, but I can’t say that Israel has been accused in the past of crimes against humanity which is fucking true. Oh well, I don’t need to be on there talking to them fucking nuts anyway.
(10-12-2023, 02:04 PM)sally Wrote: It actually really pisses me off that people can say to blow the Gaza Strip up even though it’s heavily populated with children, but I can’t say that Israel has been accused in the past of crimes against humanity which is fucking true. 

Right. There is no regard for Palestinian people at all, it's like they don't exist and it's all Hamas. I recently read, or heard, I can't recall now, that 12 of the people in Gaza are children. Do you know if that's true?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NBC is reporting that US intel indicates that Iranian leaders were surprised by Hamas attack. If true, I think that's notable given I have seen it said repeatedly that Hamas must have trained for this in Iran.
(10-12-2023, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-12-2023, 02:04 PM)sally Wrote: It actually really pisses me off that people can say to blow the Gaza Strip up even though it’s heavily populated with children, but I can’t say that Israel has been accused in the past of crimes against humanity which is fucking true. 

Right. There is no regard for Palestinian people at all, it's like they don't exist and it's all Hamas. I recently read, or heard, I can't recall now, that 12 of the people in Gaza are children. Do you know if that's true?

Yes that is true. It only makes sense when a group of people are restricted to a small strip of land with limited access to the outside world and the majority living in poverty with limited access to healthcare. They are blockaded in by Israel and Egypt and the majority do not have the means to leave.
Emily was 8 years old.

[Image: NYPICHPDPICT000060630803.jpg?w=1024]

The Israeli president has said there are no innocent civilians in Gaza. "It is an entire nation out there that is responsible."
Yeah, well this is 100 percent Israel’s fault. What did they think was going to happen after dehumanizing a group of people for 75 years.
As i have said before Israel is so fractured they need a common enemy or they would implode.
(10-13-2023, 12:47 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah, well this is 100 percent Israel’s fault. 

Our country had to warn them that even in war there are rules and they must follow them. I can see Israel telling us to go fuck ourselves and if they do I want the money we give them to dry up.
The president of Israel was insulted and got mad that anyone would mention such a thing. Fuck you, buddy. I wish Iran would drop a missle right on top of his sorry ass. Him and Netanyahu.
(10-10-2023, 02:26 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: Today there are so many headlines about murdered babies, some with their heads cut off and people are outraged. As they should be, but the thing that keep going through my head is that I no longer feel like I can trust the press, not trust them for the truth, not trust that they won't embellish, not trust that I'm getting facts.

The same was said re Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, and it turned out to be baseless. And the Germans in WWI. War propaganda is a tried and true formula for gaining public support for things that should never be supported.

Geez RC . . . gloss over and withhold the facts behind your examples?  Especially since the congressional testimony regarding the Kuwait infant murders, was on the same day 33 years earlier, as the October 10th, Hamas beheading report.

Atrocity propaganda is a classic psychological operation . . . disseminated through a willing media, who will then attack anyone challenging the "official" narrative, as conspiracy theorists. 

This was really your chance to kick the MSM in the scrotum.  Organized propaganda with a complicit "independent" press.

Nah . . . there was never an Operation Mockingbird.  Never!

The MSM would have exposed this conspiracy if it was valid.

Let's not forget Ilya Ehrenburg.  Oi!
Holocaust survivor and psychologist Dr. Gabor Maté speaking truth about the oppression inherent to the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine. The Zionist dream was, and is, a Palestinian nightmare.

Why are people like Maté excluded from mainstream media coverage, and what does that say about mainstream attacks on "misinformation/disinformation"?

SCOOP: Law enforcement sources in California have told me that Police in Long Beach, California have been given a gag order to not talk about the fact that the man who was arrested yesterday after committing vehicular jihad in downtown Longbeach, CA is a Muslim who carried out his attack in the name of Islam.

When FBI responded to the scene yesterday, source tells me FBI said they can’t mention the killer was a Muslim terrorist and ordered all police to not speak about it to the media.

The media is only referring to the terrorist killer as “a man booked for murder” after the Muslim man named Khalid Yagobbi intentionally rammed his car into a woman pushing a stroller and ran over at least 5 other pedestrians.

The woman died, and
@FBI
responded to the scene, but police inside
@LBPD
were told they can’t mention that he’s a Muslim and that this was an act of Islamic terrorism in support of HAMAS’s call for Jihad.
A senior Hamas leader has told NBC News (Richard Engel) that they are willing to release all civilian hostages, foreigners and Israelis if the strikes on Gaza stop.
...annnnd Israel just bombed a hospital in Gaza.
(10-17-2023, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...annnnd Israel just bombed a hospital in Gaza.

Says who?

And was it a Christian hospital serving Muslims or Jews?
(10-16-2023, 04:20 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Zionist dream was, and is, a Palestinian nightmare. 

Why are people like Maté excluded from mainstream media coverage, and what does that say about mainstream attacks on "misinformation/disinformation"?

Because he's a whiny bitch who simplifies the conflict to comfort his opposing inner child beliefs and loyalties.

Besides . . . there is no race of people known as Palestinians.  They are Muslim Arabs.  Period.

There is no historical land, named by any of the Arab tribes, as Palestine.

Speak truth.  

The Jewish state was formed, by and with agreements between Britain, Palestinian (and other Middle East) leaders and the Nazis.

And it began long before 1948.

Hell . . . the word Israel is a Hebrew word with many meanings . . . including "an ally and fighter of God ".

That's Jew for something like "jihadist ".
(10-17-2023, 08:22 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 04:20 PM)rothschild Wrote: The Zionist dream was, and is, a Palestinian nightmare. 

Because he's a whiny bitch who simplifies the conflict to comfort his opposing inner child beliefs and loyalties.

Besides . . . there is no race of people known as Palestinians.  They are Muslim Arabs.  Period.

There is no historical land, named by any of the Arab tribes, as Palestine.

Speak truth.  

The Jewish state was formed, by and with agreements between Britain, Palestinian (and other Middle East) leaders and the Nazis.

And it began long before 1948.

Hell . . . the word Israel is a Hebrew word with many meanings . . . including "an ally and fighter of God ".

That's Jew for something like "jihadist ".

Is Maté a "whiny bitch", or are you being a petulant child that's trying to sound knowledgeable?

You use the term "Arab" in it's generic sense, which conveys nothing of significance. The people in the region known as Palestine prior to the influx of European Zionists were descendants of the Canaanites and the Israelites, the number of which -- according to the last Ottoman census -- was appr. 500K, a small minority of which were Jewish. Those two peoples were Semitic, and closely related. European Jews are not their direct descendants, and are not closely related to them.

According to a paper written by Jewish geneticist Eran Elhaik and published in the journal Genome Biology And Evolution in late 2012:

The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The “Rhineland hypothesis” depicts Eastern European Jews as a “population isolate” that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the “Khazarian hypothesis” suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century. Mesopotamian and Greco–Roman Jews continuously reinforced the Judaized empire until the 13th century. Following the collapse of their empire, the Judeo–Khazars fled to Eastern Europe. The rise of European Jewry is therefore explained by the contribution of the Judeo–Khazars. Thus far, however, the Khazars’ contribution has been estimated only empirically, as the absence of genome-wide data from Caucasus populations precluded testing the Khazarian hypothesis. Recent sequencing of modern Caucasus populations prompted us to revisit the Khazarian hypothesis and compare it with the Rhineland hypothesis. We applied a wide range of population genetic analyses to compare these two hypotheses. Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry. We further describe a major difference among Caucasus populations explained by the early presence of Judeans in the Southern and Central Caucasus. Our results have important implications for the demographic forces that shaped the genetic diversity in the Caucasus and for medical studies.

https://academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117

To say that they're "Muslim Arabs.  Period." is ignorant.

To say that "the Jewish state was formed, by and with agreements between Britain, Palestinian (and other Middle East) leaders and the Nazis", is equally ignorant because there was no legally binding agreement for the establishment of a Jewish state. There was a partition plan adopted by the UN General Assembly but it was never taken up by the Security Council. UNGA resolutions are not legally binding; UNSC resolutions are. Furthermore, the Balfour Declaration -- which was the basis for the establishment of the British Mandate for Palestine -- forbid the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine: which is why British forces came under attack by Jewish paramilitary groups.
(10-17-2023, 08:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: was it a Christian hospital serving Muslims or Jews?

I don't know, Tiki, it didn't matter to me then & it doesn't matter to me now, it served people and I didn't care if they were Muslims or Jews.