Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ISRAEL VS. PALESTINE...AGAIN
If Trump were president none of that would be happening.

I bet people are saying.

(10-18-2023, 10:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: If Trump were president none of that would be happening.

I bet people are saying.

When will Trump stop happening?
It never will. It will go on and on.

(10-17-2023, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...annnnd Israel just bombed a hospital in Gaza.

But, but,   Biden says Hamas did that.  Israel told him so,  Israel says Hamas is well known for having misfired missiles  hah
Misfired Missile was my stage name!
hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-18-2023, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-17-2023, 08:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: was it a Christian hospital serving Muslims or Jews?

I don't know, Tiki, it didn't matter to me then & it doesn't matter to me now, it served people and I didn't care if they were Muslims or Jews.

I was curious as it had been reported it was a Baptist hospital.

As the conflict is clearly an age-old battle of religious ideologies, couldn't help but entertain the possibility of . . . how did Biden put it  . . . "team" . . . if one of the "teams" targeted a Christian funded and principled hospital to sway Christian masses into taking sides.  A potential persuasive propaganda tool.

"the other team "  Likening war to a sporting event.  It's all just a game, isn't it?

I wonder if Biden will wear a "Team Cut-Cock" jersey, to the peace talks?

Or his 80's, "I love A Flock of Seagulls" concert tee?

[Image: cGc]
Is religion what drove colonialism, or avarice?

Is religion the basis for lebensraum?

It shouldn't take much thought to recognize that religion is merely a facilitator, but alas, it does -- even among those deemed to be educated.
(10-19-2023, 10:27 AM)BigMark Wrote: Misfired Missile was my stage name!

Do you have a dance to go with that?
I’m not a fan of Jews, Hitler was on to something because he knew that they will do anything for power and the west will follow. Hitler just didn’t go about it the right way. He decided to be a fucking sicko, if he would have been civilized the world would be different now and for the better.
Don’t tell anyone I said that.
Palestinians are assholes too, but they ain’t got nothing on the Jews. If you believe differently you’re brainwashed.
(10-19-2023, 09:41 PM)sally Wrote: I’m not a fan of Jews, Hitler was on to something because he knew that they will do anything for power and the west will follow. Hitler just didn’t go about it the right way. He decided to be a fucking sicko, if he would have been civilized the world would be different now and for the better.

Same with Trump. If he was civilized, the US might be different and better.

Don't tell anyone I said that.
I think both are very fine people who just misunderstand each other, only by America giving them both hundreds of millions of dollars will the suffering end. I love you.
Will the real Joe Biden please stand up.....oh wait, never mind.

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama...dium=email]
Our government is providing $100 million in humanitarian assistance for the Palestinian people in Gaza and the West Bank as well. 

I like that with each passing day I see more people talk about Palestinians and THEIR right to live. It's been a long time coming.
10 Billion minus 100 Million equals 9.9 billion for Israel.

Go Israel!

The 100 million is called a fig leaf, Duchess. The 10 billion says it all, IMO.
(10-20-2023, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like that with each passing day I see more people talk about Palestinians and THEIR right to live. It's been a long time coming.

I like that, too. A good many of them are Jews.
[Image: F8_SNIEXYAAbNqE?format=jpg&name=900x900]
I feel like I'm losing my mind when I read about Israel & Palestine. Those that wholeheartedly support Israel see support of Palestine as support of Hamas and that's just not the case at all.