Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Jenise Wright-Missing/Found Dead
FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

RE: Jenise Wright-Missing/Found Dead

I had her dad pegged as guilty.

They're both shit (the parents). They should both be tried for child abuse, neglect and endangerment. I've read where police and CPS have been called on them numerous times. <<I don't know if that's been brought up yet or not, I haven't read the whole thread.

08-10-2014 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I knew the dad had been accused of molesting his step-kids back in 2000 and the charges were dropped. He pleaded to assault on the older of the two girls.

But, I haven't seen anything about cops and CPS being called on he and his wife (Jenise's mom) Denise, FAHQTOO.

I wonder if the Wrights will regain residential custody of their other kids, as they're requesting.

ETA: Photo -- Denise and James Wright:
[Image: 1b5942ca-0f1b-4672-8eb3-6122615c1319_zps...1407680484]

08-10-2014 09:34 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Hearing and Potential Suspect

The hearing for the suspect is set for 3 p.m. today, PST.

A couple of news articles this morning had poster comments which point out the ID of the suspect (he's not yet been IDd in mainstream media or by LE).

I think the unconfirmed ID is legit and I'm posting the link to his Instagram page here because his social media accounts will probably all be closed after today's hearing.

(HOTD edit: deleted link -- not confirmed)

If this is the kid, it's pretty shocking. He seems to have a lot of friends, good parents, star athlete, headed to college. Did he have an accomplice? Hopefully LE has the answer to that question now.

08-11-2014 12:00 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-11-2014 12:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  HOTD edit: deleted link

Wow! In terms of teenagers he's got it all! He's not like so many of the others we read about in the crime forum. He didn't need to do that to a child, he had all kinds of girls his own age around him. I hate this shit :(

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
08-11-2014 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

That's crazy if that's really him. He's the poster child for the wholesome all American teenager.

08-11-2014 02:40 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(08-11-2014 02:40 PM)sally Wrote:  That's crazy if that's really him. He's the poster child for the wholesome all American teenager.

He's not what I expected either -- definitely not a loner, apparently not from an abusive household, very active with boys and girls his own age... I can see how the community is surprised that this particular kid is the one.

He attended the vigil for Jenise on Friday.
[Image: 080814jenisevigil3.JPG]
[Image: 0809jenise-candle.jpg]

Later, when he was arrested, police seized three vehicles from the home he lives in with his parents; it's right around the corner from the Wright's home.

I figured whoever killed Jenise was a local and that they killed her near where she was found, in the muddy ditch about 100 feet from the perimeter of the mobile park home. But, maybe she was killed elsewhere and transported there?

Anyway, since the suspect has been named by a couple of media sources in the last hour, I'll post his name and pic here.

^ The suspect is Gabe Gaeta, 17 (HOTD edit: pic deleted).

Gaeta just graduated from high school where he was a wrestler and field runner (he must be a classmate of Jenise's 16 year old brother?).

08-11-2014 03:57 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Well, that'll teach me.

I think there are two Gabe Gaeta's -- one in Washington and one in California. Both the same age, both in athletics, both popular students.

I can't be sure whether the Instagram belong to the one from Washington, so I'm deleting that link and photo. Here's the photo of the suspect released by the local news.

[Image: Gabe-Gaeta.jpg]

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/Jenise-w...60031.html

08-11-2014 04:37 PM

sally Away
sally

LOL, you had that other poor kid going up the river.

08-11-2014 04:48 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(08-11-2014 04:48 PM)sally Wrote:  LOL, you had that other poor kid going up the river.

I feel badly; I'm usually more careful.

The only person I've ever had to moderate in here is............me. Jesus.

I've learned my lesson. 50

08-11-2014 04:51 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(08-11-2014 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  The only person I've ever had to moderate in here is............me. Jesus.

08-11-2014 05:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I was thinking that there is definitely going to be a movie made about that kid. It just seemed too unbelievable lol.

I'm interested to see more about the real suspect. I tend to think these cases are nature over nurture even when they come from screw ball parents.

08-11-2014 05:16 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

I am a strong believer in genetics and regardless of environment, some children are destined to become sociopaths. IMO, psychopaths are usually genetics.
Witness small children torturing animals (precursor to anti-social personality), etc. Sometimes there is abuse in the family, but not always. I think sometimes, a monster is born to the "perfect" parents. It happens...Monsters come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. Think Ted Bundy...Sadly, if you are born with the "killer" gene, no amount of intervention or medication can alter course of actions. I feel very strongly about pedophiles, and believe they should never be allowed out of prison as there is no cure. I think our children would be a lot safer if they were confined for life. There are many empty buildings belonging to the US Government from closing military bases, etc. We need to round pedophiles up and put them in these unoccupied buildings, hire people to guard them, thereby improving unemployment.

08-11-2014 06:04 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I don't know about a movie, sal, but the real suspect is still not the usual kind of suspect; at least not the profile that I'm used to seeing in this kind of case (based on what's known now).

Aside from the Instagram info, everything posted upthread pertains to the suspect Gabriel Gaeta in Washington.

He was a star high school wrestler, popular kid, lived with his brothers and two parents, attended the vigil, caught everyone off guard when he was arrested...

Here's a shot of him with his brothers from his dad's Facebook (it's in Spanish). Gabe is front left -- big kid.

[Image: 14959_465837860148966_615056541_n.jpg]

Here's a little more about the suspect from The Heavy:
http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/gabriel-ga...r-suspect/

This is his askfm profile page -- lots of info he posted about himself. Pretty normal sounding stuff, to me, for the most part.
http://ask.fm/Tacopizza1996

I don't know anything about the parents or the home life at this point, other than he says that he wishes his mother didn't have so many kids (on askfm).

08-11-2014 06:06 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

LC felt the same way. She insisted time & again that those people cannot be rehabilitated.

08-11-2014 06:06 PM