Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gee, I thought you looked familiar...
(WPMI) - A couple discovered they are actually brother and sister on a live radio show after they both spent years trying to track down their birth mother.

Adriana and partner Leandro, who have opted to withhold their surname, discovered their respective backgrounds after seven years together.

They also have a six-year-old daughter. The Brazilian couple successfully located their birth mothers, both named Maria, as they were each abandoned as babies.

It was only this week that they realised they were looking for the same woman.

While Leandro stayed in the town where he was born, near Sao Paulo, Adriana moved away, was married for 15 years and had three children.

However, her marriage broke down 10 years ago and she moved back home, where she met Leandro. Still desperate to locate her birth mother, Adriana contacted local radio station Radio Globo to see if they could help and, after researchers traced her mum, the two were reunited live on air last week.

The couple have a six-year-old daughter together (Picture: Radio Globo) Things took a shocking turn when Maria admitted she also had a son she'd never known, called Leandro.

As the penny drops, Adrian can be heard on the recording sobbing uncontrollably: 'I don't believe that you're telling me this. Leandro is my husband.' Nevertheless, the couple - who live as husband and wife but never legally married - have vowed to stay together. Adriana told Radio Globo: 'Only death is going to separate us. All this happened because God wanted it to happen. 'Of course it would have been different if we had known all this before, but we didn't and we fell in love.' They say they don't blame their mother for leaving them and have plans to meet up with her again soon.
What does the kid look like? Caligula? Which by the way was a very strange movie.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hmm, kinda weird finding out you have been banging your sister, unless she is hot
[Image: 1239788869_falling_teeth.gif]
Queeny should come back and post more weird shit like this.