Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OPEN WIDE & NOM NOM NOM

These pix were taken by Peter Augustus, he wanted to show popular dishes alongside the real, raw part of the animal they come from.

Behold your chicken nuggets -

[Image: article-2722762-2071B00D00000578-496_634x352.jpg]

Hotdog, anyone?

[Image: article-2722762-2071B00900000578-841_634x436.jpg]

Here's your ham sammich, Kid -

[Image: article-2722762-2071B00500000578-808_634x441.jpg]

Bon appetite, Mockers! Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Those look good, except for the chicken nuggets, stay away from them they are poison! After slaughtering hogs and using their intestines for sausage it's OK.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Peter Augustus juggles hairy meatballs on his chin.
That wouldn't bother my husband at all. He's like Andrew Zimmerman, I think he'd actually prefer it in the real form. My kids too, they would look at me like I'm crazy if I ever made frozen chicken nuggets for dinner, but they would eat a delicious soup made from chicken feet stock.

I can get past many things in life but putting something disgusting in my mouth isn't one of them. That's the only thing that stopped me from auditioning for Survivor.
I'll eat anything that grows from the ground or comes from the sea and I could probably eat small bugs like crickets or ants if I really had to, but I can not eat organ meat. I'd rather die than eat brains or kidneys.
Not a big fan of brains, but a good Steak and Kidney pie or Liver and Onions will work.
I can live without mcnugets, had a bowl of chicken foot minudo in mexico once that was pretty tasty
(08-12-2014, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I can get past many things in life but putting something disgusting in my mouth isn't one of them. That's the only thing that stopped me from auditioning for Survivor.

The director was gross?

[Image: Rim_Shot_emoticon.gif]
(08-12-2014, 01:23 PM)Cutz Wrote: The director was gross?

Yes. I don't care to dine at the Y.
That's it. I'm breaking up with you Duchess.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I do it for your own good because I love you.
Can't you just leave me in my little bubble of innocence???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-12-2014, 04:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Can't you just leave me in my little bubble of innocence???

You eat lamb. Your innocence was lost the moment that lamb chop passed between your lips.

Now, on to the next lesson -