Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WOODSTOCK TURNS 45

I've been looking at pix and doing some reading. What an amazing time that was. The pictures show a sea of people, by some estimates up to a half a million yet it was peaceful for the most part. People treated each other with kindness and respect, live & let live.

I don't think this could be done today and have the same results as 45 yrs. ago.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-16-2014, 08:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been looking at pix and doing some reading. What an amazing time that was. The pictures show a sea of people, by some estimates up to a half a million yet it was peaceful for the most part. People treated each other with kindness and respect, live & let live.

I don't think this could be done today and have the same results as 45 yrs. ago.

Didn't they try and have it again quite a few years ago and there was violence and fires started? I might be thinking of another incident.
(08-16-2014, 09:59 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Didn't they try and have it again quite a few years ago and there was violence and fires started? I might be thinking of another incident.

I'm trying to find out but it's a bit of a challenge.

I was watching a show on CNN the other night about Woodstock and I know in the months following Woodstock that it was tried again in California with disastrous results. Hells Angels were there and things went from bad to worse with people being beaten, sometimes to death. It wasn't peace & love and in no way comparable to the Woodstock that we've all heard about.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yup, they tried. And yeah, some fires at the end of the event, as I recall. 70's were the best decade ever, IMO...although I was alive then, I wasn't old enough to really get the full experience.

The Cali thing Duchess is talking about was a free concert put on by the Rolling Stones outside of San Fran. And yeah...hiring the H.A.'s for security was not a good idea.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.