Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Death row last meal
What would you order?

In reality I'd probably decline and just ask for an espresso since they won't give you alcohol anymore. But if I had to pick, it would be escargot in wine and butter with French bread to soak up the sauce and raw oysters with lemon and tabasco.
Probably steak and lobster.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I want boardwalk fries & onion rings, a fish sammich with tarter sauce, large chocolate shake. The wife of a trainer I know makes a rum cake that makes my mouth drooly just thinking about it, I want that too.

Once I start feeling hungry I'll probably think of way more things to add to that list.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'll take one
[Image: prdLarge_112182.jpg]
and two bags of
[Image: prdLarge_112081.jpg]
with a half gallon of milk.
I would want to order prime rib, broccoli, sweet corn, twice baked potato, green snap peas, double fudge chocolate cake, and absolutely having it in a country where I could not be extradited! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-21-2014, 05:56 AM)Cutz Wrote: I'll take one
[Image: prdLarge_112182.jpg]
and two bags of
[Image: prdLarge_112081.jpg]
with a half gallon of milk.

No one can accuse you of being a pain in the ass. They probably already have that stuff right at the commissary.
Crab legs, lobster tail, a few raw clams on the half shell. And a slice of pizza, and some Mountain Dew
I guess I'd have a New York steak + a baked potato with sour cream, chives, and cheese + an avocado with a little balsamic, and a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream.

If I couldn't have a large glass of Cabernet with my meal, I'd have water and a cup of black coffee.

If I was preparing to die I think I'd rather have some drugs than food.
I just read in Florida you can't go over 40 bucks, no fast food and it has to be prepared in the prison kitchen. Fucking bums.
(08-21-2014, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If I was preparing to die I think I'd rather have some drugs than food.

Me too. They used to allow alcohol, but the public complained hah.

I think you'll see most states following suit.

Oops. Failure to quote.
(08-21-2014, 11:42 AM)sally Wrote: Me too. They used to allow alcohol, but the public complained hah.

I probably wouldn't complain unless it was Jodi.
I might ask what the victim ate last and ask for that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My Moms Beef Stroganoff.

A great big pot of it. I would eat until I puked, and then eat some more until it was gone.
(08-20-2014, 06:54 PM)sally Wrote: What would you order?

In reality I'd probably decline and just ask for an espresso since they won't give you alcohol anymore. But if I had to pick, it would be escargot in wine and butter with French bread to soak up the sauce and raw oysters with lemon and tabasco.
It moved...
(08-21-2014, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 11:42 AM)sally Wrote: Me too. They used to allow alcohol, but the public complained hah.

I probably wouldn't complain unless it was Jodi.

Jodi S/B sent "without having" a last meal, to butcher John! Wt
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!