Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE URBAN DICTIONARY SAYS -

Sally -

She is a sexy, strong, courageous, independent woman. A woman that isn't going to stand by and be bullied by anyone nor let you bully someone else in her presence.

A woman that is both beautiful on the inside and out. Many may call her a saint. She will have your back in any fight, and so you better have her's too, and if not she will discard you for the coward trash heap you are.

She is a dear friend, a shoulder to cry on, an encourager, trustworthy and respectable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HotD -

A general dispensor of marshmallows, grinnies, Shyguys, and other things that cause widespread happiness across VGF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie -

A cobber from the awsome race we call Australians. He or she is likely to excell in all kinds of sports, drinking beer, talking the ear of a grasshopper or just being a plain old funny prick.

Ramsey -

To have sex with, Pleasure companion.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hehe
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-28-2014, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Sally -She is a dear friend, a shoulder to cry on, an encourager, trustworthy and respectable.

Bullshit.

I 'effin love sally for all of the good things listed in the first part of the definition, but she'd kick my ass and rip out a kidney (w/o anesthetic) first chance she got.

Plus, she tells politically incorrect Jew jokes.

Sally's a menace to society. Sure she's hot, but would ya die for her? Well, would ya punks?

(08-28-2014, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: HotD - A general dispensor of marshmallows, grinnies, Shyguys, and other things that cause widespread happiness across VGF.

I have no idea what the hell that even means, but acknowledge that it might be corrrect. Pushers ain't all bad -- no demand, no need for a supplier.

(08-28-2014, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie -A cobber from the awsome race we call Australians. He or she is likely to excell in all kinds of sports, drinking beer, talking the ear of a grasshopper or just being a plain old funny prick.

Yep, this one's accurate -- explains the alarming increase in gay, depressed, drunken Australian grasshoppers migrating to New Zealand and Syria.

(08-28-2014, 04:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: Ramsey -To have sex with, Pleasure companion.

I can see it.

Rams, work your magic. Buy your gun, move to Kansas, and join F.U.'s harem already. He needs a kitten who will focus on him as much as his other pussies focus on each other. Bonus: free Uzi-weilding lesson for the Things. Win/win.

Tip: clip-on earrings -- pretty, adjustable clamps -- when desired -- a pleasurable alternative to full-time piercings.

It's gettin' way too sweet up in here -- somebody bust some chops. Sal? FAHQTOO? Tiki? Kid?
(08-29-2014, 12:33 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's gettin' way too sweet up in here -- somebody bust some chops.

It's almost fucking depressing, isn't it? I blame Ramsey; fucking soup chicken mommy board bullshit..
I don't blame rams at all -- she's alright by me. And, I like the board as it stands.

But, yeah, there's too little friction for this fricken kitten, as of late.

I could pick a legitimate bone or two with you. And, you can spar. Up for a bone picking, Crash?
Please don't tell me any of you ate the caramel rice cakes....!?!?!!

Signs_173
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-29-2014, 01:20 AM)username Wrote: Please don't tell me any of you ate the caramel rice cakes....!?!?!!

Signs_173

I ate 'em, user. They're low cal, so I scarfed the whole 'effin bag down and chased it with two Smarties and cup of hot chocolate.

Let's fight about my decadent selfishness...@@@@@@@@@@@

I miss you, asshole, but hope all is well with you and the family. You're off the island now, I gather -- just in time to feel the earth move under your feet.

^ Carole rocking the Laura Ashley vest -- IN 1971, FFS!
Yes, the bed was DEFINITELY rocking that night!!! Scared the shit out of my daughter beside me. hah She looked at me and said "mom, is that an earthquake"?! I replied "yes"...and it stopped about then.

Woke up my son and his buddy downstairs too. I gave them all a 10 second (really-that's all it takes!) safety training and told 'em all to shut up and go back to bed.

I was surprised to find out it was a 6.1 when I got up in the morning. Napa isn't that far away but it felt to me like more of a 3.4 or something. My husband can make the bed shake harder with a good fart for chrissake.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-29-2014, 01:42 AM)username Wrote: I was surprised to find out it was a 6.1 when I got up in the morning. Napa isn't that far away but it felt to me like more of a 3.4 or something. My husband can make the bed shake harder with a good fart for chrissake.

hah

Yeah, it was a roller, not a jolter. Definitely felt it though. It woke us up, but no big deal.

I shot straight upstairs to check on the kid (brilliant, hit the stairway with the skylight in the midst of a quake). I opened the door to her room and her cats came at me like bats outta hell.

Meanwhile, my niece was sleeping like a baby. I did suffer after-shock from seeing the state of her room though. I never open that door - nothing good ever comes from it.
(08-29-2014, 01:06 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't blame rams at all -- she's alright by me. And, I like the board as it stands.

But, yeah, there's too little friction for this fricken kitten, as of late.

I could pick a legitimate bone or two with you. And, you can spar. Up for a bone picking, Crash?

Come at me, Ho.....tD
Alright then, Crash.

"Ho". I'll wear that badge. I think ho, slut, and all of those other choice descriptors for sexually liberated women are funny -- they always make me smile.

In my experience, aside from pasty wanna-be rappers and gangstas, the only men who toss 'em about are the frigid, the intimidated, or the sexually-deprived. Male bitches in heat who always come up empty handed when chasing tail.

It's like the women who call all men dogs, or pigs, or sperm donors. Sure, some men might be some or all of those things sometimes. But, a woman who can't appreciate those things and elicit more is probably consummately barking up the wrong tree and shouldn't be giving the dog a bone in the first place.

Yeah, I like the song and wanted an excuse to post it. Still sounds good.

Anyway, I have a feeling you could give me cause to post "Dirty Deeds" without you having to break a sweat. 109

Back to bone-picking...
Well bro just sounded ten kinds of wrong, so I toned down the Ho status with the Dog. Bitch didn't seem right either, because I've never seen you type a novel at anyone that didn't bring it on themselves or deserve it in the first place..

Male bitches in heat who always come up empty handed when chasing tail? Sounds like this song title might be more appropriate for them;

Not that I'd know either way these days, I probably spend more time howling at the moon..

But I'd throw you a bone in a heartbeat, lil' doggy..no need to go picking one

I wasn't trying to be kind or nice or sweet or any of those godawful adjectives. Surely the Urban Dictionary will describe someone in here as a cunt. When I find it, I will copy & paste that too.
(08-29-2014, 03:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: I wasn't trying to be kind or nice or sweet or any of those godawful adjectives. Surely the Urban Dictionary will describe someone in here as a cunt. When I find it, I will copy & paste that too.

I know -- my comment wasn't aimed at you -- if you'd looked up "cunt" in the dictionary last night, there'd probably have been a picture of a dog in a pink wig there.

Just bitching, and picking and itchin' for some mock friction in general. I've responded to two reports of elder abuse by family members in the last three days -- that stuff always gets my dander way up.

BUT, tis Friday and the weekend should be mellow -- nothing legitimate to bitchily bark about.
(08-29-2014, 10:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I know -- my comment wasn't aimed at you -- if you'd looked up "cunt" in the dictionary last night, there'd probably have been a picture of a dog in a pink wig there.

Just bitching, and picking and itchin' for some mock friction in general. I've responded to two reports of elder abuse by family members in the last three days -- that stuff always gets my dander way up.

BUT, tis Friday and the weekend should be mellow -- nothing legitimate to bitchily bark about.

Thank you for trying to generate some Mock friction. Yeah, baby. We could use some.

Of course it gets your dander up. Elder abuse is as awful as when children are abused, particularly when it's done by a family member.
The only friction I see is maybe in the age requirement thread, but we already have a 90 page thread about the same thing.
(08-29-2014, 03:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wasn't trying to be kind or nice or sweet or any of those godawful adjectives. Surely the Urban Dictionary will describe someone in here as a cunt. When I find it, I will copy & paste that too.

You might find what you're looking for right under ur fat arse, dummy.

1.  

Duchess

Is a royal bitch and or pussy

Sammy: What up?

Ronald: Fuck you Duchess
Commando Cunt Queen
There are several of them for Sally. This one might be closer to the truth.

Sally

A rude annoying little bitch

FUCK YOU sally

Oh nonono. I like the other definition better -

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem.

Dramaqueen

Fucking hell.