Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I bought this painting for my kitchen
(09-06-2014, 11:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ETA: Never mind; Six gave you the Golden Girls decor thumbs up. You're all good.

Golden Girls? WTF? The golden girls had flowered and wicker shit all over their house and lanai, not crabs.

Hey. Six equated your corny crabs to breezy Key West palm tree decor, not I.

I'm a bit buzzed. But, I'm not stupid. Still feeling the burn from the whole meat grinder / faucet fiasco.

Take it up with the six shooter, baby.
(09-06-2014, 11:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Nice try, McFly.

That's what all the terrorists say.

You all hide behind a shit curtain. The gig is up, Clang Mustafah Allam Baddi McFly...

A shit curtain? What am I a king? In my country curtain is made of goat ass hair.

Goddamn. You fuckin' people and shit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-06-2014, 07:53 PM)sally Wrote: Do you think it's tacky? No niceties, raw honest opinions only on this matter.

The only thing I approve of is the black frame.

I don't think it's tacky, I simply don't like it for your pretty, gourmet kitchen.
Well Sally it looks like the verdict is in, you must draw a mustache on it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have the worst decorative taste known to man, and I wouldn't put that in my house if you paid me to. It would give me fucking nightmares.
(09-07-2014, 05:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I knew that was coming the first time Clang said poop. I picture you in my mind doing a face-palm every time shit gets mentioned in a topic...hah

ETA...I think the painting fits Sally because she lives right by the Ocean and she loves Seafood, I think. I can't picture it in my apartment kitchen in Indiana.
(09-07-2014, 01:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I picture you in my mind doing a face-palm every time shit gets mentioned in a topic...hah

Truf *nods*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsVRIqOhGA
I don't have a opinion either way about it. If I came home and my wife had it on a wall in the kitchen, I probably wouldn't even notice. If I did notice it I wouldn't care . But then again I hang dead animals and firearms on my walls, so my taste in décor is a bit off. Hahahahahaha
(09-07-2014, 05:31 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I don't have a opinion either way about it. If I came home and my wife had it on a wall in the kitchen, I probably wouldn't even notice. If I did notice it I wouldn't care . But then again I hang dead animals and firearms on my walls, so my taste in décor is a bit off. Hahahahahaha

LOL my husband doesn't notice stuff like that either. I could paint the whole house pink and he wouldn't notice until 3 hours after he came home.

I always used to say (when I was younger) if I didn't like something:
I wish I had two of those (paintings), one to shit on, and one to cover it up with! hah

Now I gots couth, so I don't says things like that no more! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

A thought flashed in my head that LC would have loved it. Or not. I would have to see the rest of the kitchen to be sure. I agree it should not be a focal spot. But this is coming from someone who has pictures of a guinea pig and a chinchilla on the fridge..right next to a magnet holding up a pick of me, Mr Bee and the grandkids. So what do I know?
I returned the crab picture because I didn't want to be reminded of Clang's bowel movements and bought this lamp to put in that spot instead.

[Image: 041_zps6tqjdkjj.jpg]

[Image: 048_zpsltc18oxx.jpg]
I like it.
Sally can you come over and clean my house, there would be milk rings all over that table at my house. And papers and legos and everything that is not mine on it. A lit candle would be like leaving a bazooka on the table.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, I think that's the only clean spot in my house right now. Fucking Legos, I hate them. If I pulled out my couch you could probably find enough to build an empire.
The pic doesn't show anymore but I like the light. That said, I could see a small (width wise) wood to match the table, corner shelf thing in that spot. I know you don't like clutter but you could put a few family pics on there, a REAL plant and a couple other pretty trinkets on the shelves.

But hey, stick with the light you didn't need. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I actually did need that lamp, the light you see on the ceiling hasn't had a bulb in it for the past 4 years. I can't figure out for my life how to unscrew the damn thing to put the tiny little bulb inside. So to be able to put the bulb in I have to stand on the table, reach my hand in the middle and just hope I get it in the right spot without breaking it. Screw that. That light fixture is nothing but a cemetery for flying insects that got in there at some point.