Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I bought this painting for my kitchen
Ordered it online with a black frame. Do you think it's tacky? No niceties, raw honest opinions only on this matter.

[Image: NLF6000A_zpse36208d5.jpg]
I don't like it. Maybe it will look better up.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Since you're a crabby bitch, I think it will work for you even if it's corny.

I don't really care what anybody thinks about what I like artistically. Why do you care Sally?
It looks like someone painted one of my poops from earlier today.
I like bright things in a kitchen, is it a print or a painting? I would not use it as a center point but would probably have it on a non focal wall like a wall going into the kitchen.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I get the corn, clang. No problem.

But, if you're passing whole crabs, you should probably consult your doctor or WebMD or ask sal to check out the implications for you in her medical encyclopedia.

Were you not a virgin, the crabs would be less concerning. I'm not being nosy; just wanna make sure your mock diagnosis is as accurate as possible. Did anything else go down during your posting hiatus that you've thus far failed to disclose?
Yeah, shuck them oysters first gobbler.
(09-06-2014, 08:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why do you care Sally?

I don't, it was just something to start a thread about.

PS: I should have added that I don't want Ramsey's opinion. She decorates her house with fake flowers.
(09-06-2014, 09:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I get the corn, clang. No problem.

But, if you're passing whole crabs, you should probably consult your doctor or WebMD or ask sal to check out the implications for you in her medical encyclopedia.

Were you not a virgin, the crabs would be less concerning. I'm not being nosy; just wanna make sure your mock diagnosis is as accurate as possible. Did anything else go down during your posting hiatus that you've thus far failed to disclose?

I stand by my diagnosis. I've seen better plate presentation on Top Chef, MasterChef, and Hell's Kitchen
I didn't want Clang's opinion either. He doesn't even have a bedroom door to hide all the garbage in his room.
I like it, do you have a seafood theme going on in there?
My last houst I had it all done up in islands, palm trees, key westy looking things. Fish on the light switch covers, net and floats, driftwood tables..
It was nice
We'll, clang may not be a qualified art critic.

Still, given his religious expertise, he might be just the right guy to weigh in on your photo of crabs puttin' out the historical 666 satanist okay sign.

None of which explains clang's dumping whole satanist crabs, however.

I think he may have been defiled while he was MIA and he's not ready to cough up the details yet. PTSD? Either clang lost his virginity or he joined the Islamic State terrorists while he was out, obviously.

ETA: Never mind; Six gave you the Golden Girls decor thumbs up. You're all good.
I think it'd look great. In a fish and chip shop. With an old net strung all across the ceiling and some of those glass buoys hanging down in the he's soon macramé. A nice fresco of a mermaid on a feature wall would just finish it off.
(09-06-2014, 10:12 PM)sally Wrote: I didn't want Clang's opinion either. He doesn't even have a bedroom door to hide all the garbage in his room.
that's not true anymore.I relocated my bedroom stuff to a room with a door. It's my TV room/library/ office that doesn't have a door. And I actually keep them both very clean and garbage free. I even had my brother take Dad out to a hockey game so I could clean his bedroom. My hiatus has taught me: with great(amount of) showers, comes great responsibility.
Yeah, with real tits not those ones covered up with starfishes or clam shells. The kind like on the front of a Pirate ship.
(09-06-2014, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We'll, clang may not be a qualified art critic.

Still, given his religious expertise, he might be just the right guy to weigh in on your photo of of crabs puttin' out the historical 666 satanist okay sign.

None of which explains clang's dumping whole satanist crabs, however.

I think he may have been defiled while he was MIA and he's not ready to cough up the details yet. PTSD? Either clang lost his virginity or he joined the Islamic State terrorists while he was out, obviously.
nothing so drastic. I've always fancied myself a bit of a poop expert and that looks like poop shaped crabs or crab shaped poop in the painting.
Nice try, McFly.

That's what all the terrorists say.

You all hide behind a shit curtain. The gig is up, Clang Mustafah Allam Baddi McFly...
(09-06-2014, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ETA: Never mind; Six gave you the Golden Girls decor thumbs up. You're all good.

Golden Girls? WTF? The golden girls had flowered and wicker shit all over their house and lanai, not crabs.
You people are retarded, which I was well aware of when I started this thread. But hey, it's something to talk about.
(09-06-2014, 07:53 PM)sally Wrote: Ordered it online with a black frame. Do you think it's tacky? No niceties, raw honest opinions only on this matter.

[Image: NLF6000A_zpse36208d5.jpg]

Calling it tacky would be kind! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!