Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ray Donovan anyone?
Anyone watch this?

Never heard of it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Best show on Showtime!!!! Ray is a *fixer*. You must catch it when you can!!!!!

Shortly after you first posted this I saw a picture of "Ray Donovan". He's the guy from Scarface, right? I saw him in an online article, he's 50 something and was walking with his 18 yr. old girlfriend. Of course the author of the short piece was scandalized by the age discrepancy. I sorta thought WGAF about it. So many people up in other people's business these days. Jesus.
No that guy is part of the cast. Jon Voight is also part of the cast, as well as Elliot Gould. The main character is played by Liev Schreiber, spouse of Naomi Watts. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2249007/

Again he is Mr IN CONTROL 247 fixer. Rarely smiles, rarely speaks much. This is my favorite clip of this season. Happens after a family birthday party for his 14 yr old, where Ray gets piss arse drunk, curses everyone out and throws them out the house.

Something great to watch while waiting on Game of Thrones.

It's somewhat annoying to only get GoT for about 4 months out of a year. Actually, it's more than annoying. Other than football it's my favorite thing on television. Can't stand any of those reality shows that are so prevalent.
There are too many choices on tv. Makes my head spin. We have about a gazillion channels and I've been told about one great series after another. I think if I sat in bed for the rest of my life and just watched tv I couldn't catch up. Especially since I haven't even watched one episode of Game of Thrones. My husband watches a couple of series and the History Channel.

I've recently discovered Impractical Jokers (I think that's the name). I don't watch it regularly but it makes me laugh to holding my side sometimes. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
Starts next week. Catch some reruns if you can! Well worth it!
Maria has retired. Sesame street will never be the same again. After Oscar the Grouch died things had changed for the worse and she just had had it with the head games.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.