Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just a reminder . . .
I know this comes early this year by a month or more , but, Don't veer for deer.
I am OK but the Aveo, well, RIP Aveo.

[Image: get-attachment5_zps05776f40.jpg]

[Image: get-attachment6_zps1c3ddf5c.jpg]
It's just a car. You're ok and that's what is important.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The deer kicked your ass!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Didn't even hit the deer Maggot. My dumb ass swerved, spun the car through a ditch into a 250 gallon propane tank and then into a shed. That's why I am reminding people Don't veer. hahahaha
(09-16-2014, 09:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's just a car. You're ok and that's what is important.

I know that Kitten and you are right. It just sucks that I just bought that for a Bday present for the wife last feb.
The new cars just crush up and absorb the impact. Kinda smart compared to a 1960 that would sail through a porch and keep on going. I'm glad your good with it and your insurance is up to date. Your not posting from the grave, and that's a plus.
I just went to the yard to get my personal effects out of it and was surprised how the car folded up just like you said. The front end just folded up like a accordion . But all 4 doors open like the day I bought the car. Modern technology.
Yeah, they fold up. The NFL will be making helmets like a fender soon.
(09-16-2014, 09:07 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 09:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's just a car. You're ok and that's what is important.

I know that Kitten and you are right. It just sucks that I just bought that for a Bday present for the wife last feb.

Shit happens. Now you can get her another car. Maybe pick it out together.
I live out in the country and there are so many fucking deer prancing around the road like nothin.It's annoying.I usually just slow down.I ran over a big ass snake not too long ago.I was going to fast and couldn't avoid it.
We picked the last two birthday cars out together Kitten. Two years ago she wanted a sporty car. Last year she wanted a grocery getter.

[Image: 100_2566_zpse8f242e9.jpg]
(09-16-2014, 09:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 09:07 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:

Shit happens. Now you can get her another car. Maybe pick it out together.

I would get a snowblower that two people could sit comfortably in, get a little cooler in the back, a heater, then drive around and unbury people for the fuck of it and have fun, explore the space, hit a few strays and mailboxes, feel good. You may even get pickles and smoked jerky. ............Wait, that"s me................hah
I am out in the country now also IroningBoard. I am also a hunter and I cant remember when I have seen so many deer this early in the season.
(09-16-2014, 09:31 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: We picked the last two birthday cars out together Kitten. Two years ago she wanted a sporty car. Last year she wanted a grocery getter.

[Image: 100_2566_zpse8f242e9.jpg]

I remember the sporty one. She likes blue huh? Lol
Yes, she hates pink and loves blue. She really likes that deep blue like this.