Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
The Crying Game / TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION
IroningBroad Offline
Mocker

The Crying Game / TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION

Does anybody remember that movie?Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position? I know most guys could probably keep hitting that regardless of the peen.But for a woman..I guess it'd depend if I was in love to the point of not giving a fuck.

My mom knew a girl growing up who discovered her new husband was a woman on their wedding night.She said when they were dating they always had sex in the dark.I guess boyfriend (girlfriend) wore a strap on.Anyway, she immediately had the marriage anulled after walking in on her in the bathroom with her clam out.

09-16-2014 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: The Crying Game

As long as it was post op who cares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-16-2014 06:06 PM

sally Away
sally

(09-16-2014 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  As long as it was post op who cares?

You fucking sicko.

Hell no I wouldn't continue the relationship if I found out the man I've been dating use to have a vagina.

09-16-2014 06:10 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-16-2014 06:10 PM)sally Wrote:  
(09-16-2014 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  As long as it was post op who cares?

You fucking sicko.

Hell no I wouldn't continue the relationship if I found out the man I've been dating use to have a vagina.
you closed minded bitch fuck. A good personality matters more than biology.

09-16-2014 06:18 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

It's not a post-op failure to disclose in the OP. It's a deceitful scam. I don't think God would like that one little bit.

09-16-2014 06:26 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(09-16-2014 04:44 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:  Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position?

That's a lie of omission, I wouldn't want any kind of relationship with someone I couldn't trust. Wouldn't want them in my home let alone in my bed.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-16-2014 06:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

IroningBroad Offline
Mocker

(09-16-2014 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(09-16-2014 04:44 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:  Would you continue a sexual as well as emotional relationship if you were ever in that position?

That's a lie of omission, I wouldn't want any kind of relationship with someone I couldn't trust. Wouldn't want them in my home let alone in my bed.

But what if you were in love? Wouldn't it be possible to try and move past that omission?Could you really walk away from the love of your life that easily?

09-16-2014 06:57 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

In my mind, lies outweigh love. That's an incredible breach of trust, one that I don't think I could get past. For me, I wouldn't be able to have love without trust.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-16-2014 07:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-16-2014 06:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:  
(09-16-2014 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

But what if you were in love? Wouldn't it be possible to try and move past that omission?Could you really walk away from the love of your life that easily?

Exactly.

09-16-2014 07:07 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-16-2014 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

It's not a post-op failure to disclose in the OP. It's a deceitful scam. I don't think God would like that one little bit.
God is all about forgiveness, I think God would be ok with it.

09-16-2014 07:09 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-16-2014 07:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(09-16-2014 06:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  It wouldn't bother you that your lover (trans-sexual or not) had blatantly lied to you and misrepresented herself in order to snag you in the first place, Clang?

You're assuming that your lying lover would be repentant.

I'm not so sure someone who feels entitled to scam and mislead another person like that would be truly remorseful simply because he/she got busted.

Aside from my family, love is conditional for me. Even if the woman pretending to be a man truly had gained my love and affection, I'd be out the door without hesitation or second thoughts.

I couldn't continue to love someone romantically who thought I was such a sucker and I'm not desperate. There are plenty of genuine honest people to love.

Anyway, I'd just move on. No hate. And, I could forgive if the person was truly sorry.

09-16-2014 07:23 PM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

Deal breaker.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
09-16-2014 07:29 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-16-2014 07:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  

I'm not so sure someone who feels entitled to scam and mislead another person like that would be truly remorseful simply because he/she got busted.

Aside from my family, love is conditional for me. Even if the woman pretending to be a man truly had gained my love and affection, I'd be out the door without hesitation or second thoughts.

I couldn't continue to love someone romantically who thought I was such a sucker and I'm not desperate. There are plenty of genuine honest people to love.

Anyway, I'd just move on. No hate. And, I could forgive if the person was truly sorry.
What if he/she said they were sorry and only lied because they thought you'd leave them if they told the truth? Wouldn't your leaving prove them right?

09-16-2014 09:33 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-16-2014 07:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  

Well if they lied to me a second time then I'd leave them. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

09-16-2014 09:36 PM