Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH GRAHAM & MORGAN HARRINGTON, VA. MISSING/MURDERED
No worries -- it's no problem to post about missing someone in the crime forum.

Here's the latest in the case:

-Charlottesville Police said today that they have no idea where to find Hannah Graham. They extradicted Matthew from Texas to Virginia today.

-The probable cause for his arrest on abduction charges came from a search of his apartment; LE is not specifying what was found but have confirmed that clothing seized is being tested.

-Police found nothing on the beach where Matthew was located and apprehended in Galveston County, Texas. Police are trying to retrace Matthew's steps; they don't know how he ended up there. They're hoping the search of the car he was found in sheds some clues.

-Legal records show Matthew has been previously charged with assault, grand larceny, possession of stolen property and trespassing. Matthew was also questioned in connection with a sexual assault investigation in 2002, while he was a student at Liberty University, but charges were never filed against him because the alleged victim did not want to go forward with the case.

-Matthew volunteered with youth at a Christian elementary school called Covenant, according to a statement from the school. Matthew's former pastor David Hansen, said he "had a heart for God," adding that Matthew is just a "typical nice guy" and "real pleasant to be around."

[Image: johnandsusangraham-660x335-1411338807.jpg]
Hannah Graham's parents ^ are Susan and John Graham. I hope they get some answers soon.

-At present, Matthew is refusing to answer questions related to Hannah Graham.

Sometimes I think the black guy is just guilty of being scared.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-27-2014, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sometimes I think the black guy is just guilty of being scared.

Could be.

It's odd to me that Matthew waltzed into the Charlottesville police station of his own accord last Saturday. Seems that whatever the attorney on hand told him in private scared him. He mighta been scared that he was being honed in on even though he didn't abduct or kill Hannah; he has a record. Or, he mighta been scared because he did harm Hannah and realized the jig was up. I'm anxious to find out the probable cause behind the arrest warrant.

It's also odd to me that some other dude is caught on surveillance following Hannah for quite a while. It doesn't appear that the police doubt the follower's claim that he did so because Hannah seemed in distress and he was concerned for her welfare. If he was just being a good samaritan, good on him. I do wish he'd called police if that were the case, though.
(09-26-2014, 01:16 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Longo said Graham was wearing a shiny, sequined cropped top with black mesh and Capri pants when she disappeared.

There you go. She was asking for it.
Commando Cunt Queen
Life is like a jungle, you have your victims that put themselves into situations that any normal person would avoid and you have your predators that look for weak victims. If people were more aware of their surroundings and would not go off thinking they were is some kind of weird protective bubble you would have less situations like this. You just cannot expect everyone to be "nice" and walk around like Marlo Thomas tossing their hat in the air.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Exactly
(09-27-2014, 11:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: Life is like a jungle, you have your victims that put themselves into situations that any normal person would avoid and you have your predators that look for weak victims. If people were more aware of their surroundings and would not go off thinking they were is some kind of weird protective bubble you would have less situations like this. You just cannot expect everyone to be "nice" and walk around like Marlo Thomas tossing their hat in the air.

I agree with this. The problem comes with supposedly enlightened talking heads (mostly feminists) telling women that men are the problem and we need to address men with training programs and (of course) putting classes in public schools about how men should treat women. That's just plain stupid in my book since 99% of men don't fall into the predator category. The huge majority of men are not looking to rape or kill anyone, but those that are, are not going to be helped or hindered by training programs or classes.

We need to be able to differentiate between not making ourselves prey and taking blame for the actions of the predator. No one should blame the victim if they are preyed upon, but all young women need to understand how to protect themselves from becoming a victim if at all possible.
I really don't think race has anything to do with it nor Hannah's clothing.It was wrong place wrong time type of deal.A crime of opportunity (if a crime has been commited, we can only speculatr at this point).

Do you know how many girls I've seen dressed as Hannah was that night out and about during the day runnimg errands and shit?Shitloads.But that doesn't mean they will end up getting raped and possibly killed.A white guy could've easily been the last one to have seen Hannah and be a suspect in her dissapearence.

Like I said IMO, this was a crime of opportunity and the perpetrator could've easily been black, brown or yellow.

I don't think Hannah's disappearance has to do with race either. Did you think I was implying that when I referred to the guy as black?
Oh, my comment was in response to what sixfootersez said about "boons".

I'm not speaking for Six because I don't know this but I think when you see people using a slur you will more than likely find someone who has had a negative experience with a black, brown, red, or yellow person. I've used the N word on white people because for me it describes an attitude. Many in here disagree with me about that.
Six is entitled to his opinion that white women should avoid or fear interacting with all black men. I disagree with his opinion. And, I don't believe race has any bearing on this case.

To date, there's no allegation or known evidence to suggest that this is a racially-motivated crime and that Hannah Graham is missing because she's white and the suspect is black. There was never anything to indicate that Alexis Murphy was abducted and killed in the same general area because she was black and her killer is white.

Women (and less often men) go missing when they have the misfortune to encounter a predator who is geared to abduct/kill. Sometimes the victims let down their guards and are viewed as easy prey; crimes of opportunity. Other times, predators do whatever it takes to trap and prey upon a specific victim targeted in advance.

In any case, predators come in all shapes, colors and sizes -- as do their victims. That's a fact; it's easy to grasp that fact simply by objectively reading the news, the crime forum, etc.. for stranger abduction/murder cases.

As for the topic of using racial slurs, here's the link to the discussion thread: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9633&page=35
I thought most serial killers were white males. Six fits the profile quite well actually.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-28-2014, 07:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not speaking for Six because I don't know this but I think when you see people using a slur you will more than likely find someone who has had a negative experience with a black, brown, red, or yellow person. I've used the N word on white people because for me it describes an attitude. Many in here disagree with me about that.

I agree Duchess.My dad was mugged and beat up by 2 black guys almost 20 years ago.He told me growing up if I ever dated or married a black guy he would disown me and never speak to me again.He's told my 15 year old sister this as well.He is so fucking biased based on that one incident.
(09-28-2014, 10:55 AM)username Wrote: I thought most serial killers were white males. Six fits the profile quite well actually.

White males make up the majority of known serials killers in US history. Of course, white males also comprise a higher portion of the US male population than any other single race.

There are also a number of black and Hispanic serial killers on record. No race is immune from producing psycho killers.

This is the percentage breakdown by race since 1900 in the US.
52.1 percent White
40.3 percent Black
6.1 percent Hispanic
0.7 percent Asian
0.8 percent Native American male
Source: Source: Radford University/FGCU Serial Killer Database

I don't know if Hannah Graham is the victim of a serial killer or not. Regardless, it's not smart to advise white women to be any more or less leary of one race than another -- just like it wouldn't be wise to advise black women to consider all white men safe simply because fewer black women have been murdered by serial killers than white women.

The same common sense safety measures should be exercised by all women of all races to minimize the chances of becoming a victim of opportunity for any predator.

Many people rarely think the worst will happen to them, it always happens to the other guy. As a young person I was guilty of that and took ridiculous chances. Now that I'm older & wiser I know that things can turn from sugar to shit in an instant.
OK, I think I want to make a couple things clear here.
First off and don't laugh, I do not consider myself to be a racist. I used to be the guy that would always call someone, Anyone, out for using the N word. I thought it was wrong and still do, although I may be guilty of using it a couple times in here.
I have some very good friends that are black and we respect each other for being who we are as individuals and our accomplishments.
However, living here in south florida for the last 19 years I have had the pleasure of dealing with a particular type of black that seem to be the worst that the race has to offer, this in a state where it seems Everyone (regardless of race, color, station in life or where they are from) is trying to run a scam, run a game, lie, cheat, steal or bamboozle everyone else.
That has most definately changed the way I view people, now I am much more proned to believe the worst of people first, forgive less and in general consider most people i come into contact with an asshole until they prove otherwise.
Pisses me off that I have come to that, but thats where it is. I have never been mugged or robbed or had a black guy steal my car, my money or my woman. Where my head is is strictly from the last 2 decades of experience here. There are mop heads running around here that will literally steal everything you do not have nailed down, they have a van or such with a tree trimming sign on it and knock on the door and ask to trim your trees. If you answer and take the deal they will do a half ass job and be gone. If you do not answer the door they will go round back and try and break in. Thats why I have cameras and an alarm with signs. SOme of my neighbors have alarms Now but only after having their shit removed from their homes middle of the day. There are reasons black men while being some 17% of the general population but 70 something% of the prison population. They are as a culture more violent than anyone else.
Next, as to this case I have no idea if this particular black guy killed this girl or not. I think whatever happened to her was at least in part due to some bad decisions she made, thats not speaking ill of the dead, I think it become clear it is a fact. One of the possible bad decisions she made was hanging out with that particular guy, he is not a good guy, we know that because of his record. She didn't have knowledge of that, but she did know he was a black guy with a head full of dreads, whick means he is unemployed or working a very cheap job and he is out cruising drunk white women. Had she not been so young and inexperienced she would have seen that as BS, but she didn't.
All that is conjecture, swag and my own bullshit reasoning, so I'll own that.
You don't think so? How many people with dreads do you see with a decent job? I have 1 working for me, he is an excellent tower hand and I like him. But thats 1 out of at least a thousand I see down here. Not saying its right, but its the way I see things, You choose your own path.

As to me being a serial killer? There are many paths I could have taken that were not as shiny as the one I did take, but I like my women live, happy, smiling, willing and wanting to come back.
Wow, I got rather wordy there, sorry for the rant, off my soapbox now.
The suspect in this case went to college, was a hospital technician in good-standing with his employer, and was the coach for a Christian youth football team whose pastor praised him. I don't think there's any correlation between dreadlocks and activity or character. As a Bob Marley fan (got his face on my chest right now), I'd say using dreadlocks to determine good blacks from bad blacks is a faulty premise.

Here are some facts:
-In 2013, by age 18, 30% of black males, 26% of Hispanic males, and 22% of white males have been arrested. By age 23, 49% of black males, 44% of Hispanic males, and 38% of white males have been arrested. It's an outrageously high percentage of the population for all races, IMO.

-According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The statistics have historically lumped Hispanics in with Blacks. If you separate them (as is now the practice) the black percentage drops to about 35% over that time span (still, the black percentage of prison population is higher than the black percentage of the country's population -- uncontested fact).

-Most murders are intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.

-On average, black males receive 10% longer sentences than white males according to the latest University of Michigan study.

There are always contributing factors to consider when looking at any statistic and whether it applies to a specific case. Stranger abductions/murders are quite rare (fortunately) and there's a lot of diversity when it comes to the perps and the victims.

Regardless of his race or hairstyle, right now there's not nearly enough information available for me, personally, to mentally convict Jesse Leroy Matthew or to assume that Hannah willingly went off with him. Police don't believe that Hannah knew Matthew before that night, but that's not a confirmed fact. There is also conflicting information about whether Hannah was in the bar with him at all. She is apparently not on the bar surveillance (according to the bar owner), but the police chief has said at least one witness claims to have seen her inside. There is also no video of her getting into Matthew's car, to the best of my knowledge. The chief has stated that police believe she got into his car. AFAIK, testing has not yet been completed on the items seized from his apartment.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear the evidence against Matthew and hope that Hannah is located soon.
I bet there are more blacks that feel safe walking through a white neighborhood than there are whites that feel safe walking through a black neighborhood. As a matter of fact I bet blacks feel safer walking through a white neighborhood than a black neighborhood. In todays day and age the racial divide is quite a bit closer than it was even 10 yrs ago. Its very easy to blame society for pure laziness or lack of commitment. I believe the only thing that should be considered is a persons integrity or lack of. Skin does not matter but the way one presents themselves and their body language matters more than words, especially in a foreign environment where words are not spoken and sight is the first impression.

If you lay with dogs you get fleas no matter what they look like.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.