Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fart metal \m/\m/
hah

That's associated with poop.

FQ2, are you still telling people how much I like this kind of thing?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-24-2014, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Personally, I think the "lactose intollerant" breakdown is a crowning moment of the entire "piece." hah

When I was a kid my brothers would make a farting noise by cupping their hand over their armpit and moving their arm a certain way. I begged them to teach me how to do it. I proudly showed my Mom my accomplishment. She told me years later that's when she began to fear for my femininity.
(09-24-2014, 05:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Nope...just the runaway newbie.
(09-24-2014, 07:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When I was a kid my brothers would make a farting noise by cupping their hand over their armpit and moving their arm a certain way. I begged them to teach me how to do it. I proudly showed my Mom my accomplishment. She told me years later that's when she began to fear for my femininity.

I'm not sure but I think boobs make it impossible to replicate. Blowing-kisses But its gotta be fun watching you try. I sure did miss this place!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-25-2014, 08:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: I sure did miss this place!

Maggot! Ohmaigods! I'm so happy, happy, happy to see you! You're home!
Yeah, I got home last night, what was a 5 hr operation turned into an 11 hr one. They removed my appendix just because, kinda like changing the oil because the check engine light was on. I think I got 2 hrs sleep each day. I was in a lucid state of mind for awhile there. One night they had brought in a guy that was all hyped up on some drugs and I could hear him yelling "untie me" "let me out" and stuff like that. All I could think of was what I could I throw at this freak if he got loose. Its not like I would be moving like a cat or anything. Another night I was pissed because I couldn't leave a comment on the sci-fi channel. Weird shit I tell ya. I am a flake when I'm stuffed with drugs. I was calling all the nurses "Sally" for some stupid reason. hah
(09-25-2014, 08:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was calling all the nurses "Sally" for some stupid reason. hah

Probably because they were taking your organs out. 113

You sound wonderful! I'm so relieved to see you. I thought about you every day.
B.G. that fart guy looks just like my brother and that's the strangest thing I've seen in a long time. Who the hell comes up with that stuff. hah I liked it!
(09-25-2014, 08:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: B.G. that fart guy looks just like my brother and that's the strangest thing I've seen in a long time. Who the hell comes up with that stuff. hah I liked it!
Glad you enjoyed it and it's good to read ya again buddy.
I'm glad to see you too, Maggot. BUT... 16

Based on your appreciative post, I watched the video thinking it was gonna be something other than what I assumed it was gonna be when Gunnar first posted it.

Nope. It was exactly what I assumed it was gonna be. Bastards.
From Samus, the same guy that brought you "Fart Metal" Here's "Jewish Metal"

And then there's this guy...

And at this time of year, it's all about family, so lets get G-pa greed in on this shit too:

Bill Burr cracks me up hah
Can fart metal peel off a freeze plug?
[u]
(04-07-2015, 04:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can fart metal peel off a freeze plug?
Doubtful, but I'd wager Yoko's latest album can melt the block down into a steming pile of shit. hah