Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fox Klux Klan get their own little forum at 24!!!!!!!
Check it out. Fox's Extreme Pro-America! ::doh::::nuts::

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum168/

Fox is the resident grand wizard but I haven't got to the good bit yet, the "punchline".

Muddawber and Millennium are her klan moderators!

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::

Have you ever seen such a thing in your life?, as three, blind, mice.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's a brilliant idea, actually. Hopefully this means they'll be able to confine their racist bullshit in one area that I can collapse and avoid.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:It's a brilliant idea, actually. Hopefully this means they'll be able to confine their racist bullshit in one area that I can collapse and avoid.

You don't seriously think that's going to be the case do you?.
How can you flame and antagonise in just one forum anyone can collapse?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I love Fox's little introduction as well....

"THE WORD RACIST MEANS NOTHING IN HERE".

Hmm that's very handy considering the owner and mods and the vast majority of the contributors are racists with racist agendas and ideologies.
It's like hitting your head against a brick wall... you aren't going to change the wall and you're just going to give yourself a headache.

Maybe Frank can politely remind them to keep their agenda confined to their area.
Oh, that place is going to be pure comedy gold I think I might leave it open for a laugh, I certainly won't be contributing to the filthy fucking place.

JBF Fox's own son has already called it a "top notch forum"!

What an endorsement!......from your own son, only thirty odd posts in it but already its "top notch".

::lmao::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:"THE WORD RACIST MEANS NOTHING IN HERE".
At least she spelled it right this time. She used to spell it raciest. ::doh::

Sinister Wrote:

::lmao:: Get outta here!

Well, she must've learned the correct spelling from seeing it written so many times to describe her.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

::lmao:: Get outta here!

Well, she must've learned the correct spelling from seeing it written so many times to describe her.

Seriously. You missed that? Christ, it drove me batshit. ::bang::

That forum is going to be interesting to watch, but I doubt I'll have much to say there. When you're dealing with tunnel-visioned extremists like those people, there is no debating, there is only beating your head against the wall.
perhaps we could have a list of words we're allowed to say.

nevermind.

i am not going to be censored except within the bounds of common decency.

Antagonist has already been in there to debunk one of the racist historical myths that shimmy posted.
Something about an American general executing some Muslim extremists but insisting that the firing squads dip their bullets in pigs blood first so they won't get to heaven with their virgins or something.
I think ant has almost conclusively proved that it is rhubarb.
Americans don't deal with extremists by acting like extremists no matter how much the Fox Klux Klan would like them to.
::lmao::

I see it didn't take the Fox Klux Klan long to start saying that they want to start an armed rebellion against the government and against Obama.

A new civil war people!, all from the comfort of a chair and computer keyboard, looks like this civil war is going to take place online.

::lmao::::nuts::
Pure comedy gold.........

"I'd say the libs don't stand a chance against the gun carrying Conservatives, but I know the libs won't fight alone. They will have the support of every illegal and muslim that is here. Just think of the muslims alone for a second. They own nearly every gas station in the Nation. You think that's coincidence? No way. Well planned and well funded under the traitorous, whoremongering bill clinton. They will close down their fuel to us. It's an avenue we need to be watching closely as we have been the gun situation."

Every gas station in America is owned by a Muslim (lie) in a tactical move well planned by Bill Clinton to stop gun carrying conservatives from getting fuel during the oncoming civil war?

::lmao::::nuts::::doh::

And they call me crazy?
That's so delusional, it's frightening.

You know, that's the kind of weird shit that could very possibly trigger Homeland Security or one of those other big brother organizations. How ironic if that happened, huh?
Fox's new forum is one of the most frightening and amusing things I have ever seen.
She is just picking up where Moguitar left off, remember him?, now that guy was a complete nazi fruit loop.
He made Foxglovepress look like Al Sharpton!
I used to think they were all just a joke, no shit, I'd read & laugh at them...Now, I'm convinced they are batshit crazy & if they were sitting around that old battle axe's kitchen table talking this bullshit it would becalled a conspiracy...I don't know how much leeway one is allowed online but, they are pushing the envelope.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
:shock:

"I recently had it pointed out to me that America is not mentioned in the Bible. The greatest nation on earth not mentioned? Some will say Revelation 18 refers to America when it uses Babylon. Possible, but I don't know. I do know that Babylon was a far greater nation in it's day than we are now and look what God did to it. Rev. 18 says fire will destroy. Nuclear weapons?"

So know we know, when god and Jebus mention Babylon in the bible they actually meant America!

::blink::

I suppose thanks should be offered for clearing that one up. And of course when god talks about how fire will destroy Babylon he actually meant when nuclear weapons destroying America.
Better take your bible, shotgun, and as much chewing tobacco as you can carry into the cellar, the end is nigh.
That GTO woman made a suggestion that sounded VERY close to presidential assassination.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:That GTO woman made a suggestion that sounded VERY close to presidential assassination.

VERY close.

I can just imagine how cautious and wary Frank/MF is right now reading some of the stuff being posted there.
One more thing... these people are all so doom and gloom, like they're actually looking forward to the mass annihilation of humanity. Who the fuck thinks like that? They want people to die horrible deaths?