Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Be careful Aussiebitch
Flamethower Starwars or Relaxed Drink
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I really hope she's getting laser resurfacing.

[Image: DAY-1-copy.jpg]

Commando Cunt Queen

Holy fuck!

I hope I continue to have zero interest in this type of thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow, that's looks scabby itchy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-06-2014, 12:51 PM)username Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 12:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have to wait until December 2nd because I'm on antibiotics. I got a tweaking of the Botox today though. I forgot to get the Latisse.

Blah, blah, blah...answering the fucking question already! What type of laser treatment are you getting, brick head?

Settle down bitch. Skin Resurfacing Pixel Laser.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-06-2014, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 12:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have to wait until December 2nd because I'm on antibiotics. I got a tweaking of the Botox today though. I forgot to get the Latisse.

Blah, blah, blah...answering the fucking question already! What type of laser treatment are you getting, brick head?

You are getting resurfacing. Hahahahaha! Enjoy:

Treatment info
A Pixelâ„¢ laser treatment can be uncomfortable and a topical anaesthetic cream can therefore be applied 60 minutes prior and/or two paracetamol taken 30 minutes prior. Most commonly, clients feel some slight warmth with the pulse of the laser and may experience a sunburn-like sensation afterward (3-4 hours) that is easily neutralised with a gentle moisturiser.

After treatment
On average, there are about 7-10 days of downtime associated with this treatment. Some redness usually appears immediately following the procedure. This usually subsides within a few hours. It is recommended to apply ice-packs to the treated area immediately and for the rest
of the day.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-06-2014, 01:15 PM)username Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 01:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

You are getting resurfacing. Hahahahaha! Enjoy:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(That "resurfaced" woman looks "NASTY"!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yes. But I won't look like those pics above. My friend had it done and she was a little red for a day or two and had some flaking. I didn't even notice the flaking. Now her skin looks amazing.

Ramsey, I think some of those women down there are a bad influence on you. This seems way out of character for you. You've always been happy with yourself or you've at least left the impression that you are. There's nothing wrong with you that needs a shot or to have your face burnt off.
Your skin could react entirely different than that of your friend. Or, if your skin is in worse shape they might tend to be more aggressive with the treatment.

I hope u break out in dots like the lady above.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-06-2014, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ramsey, I think some of those women down there are a bad influence on you. This seems way out of character for you. You've always been happy with yourself or you've at least left the impression that you are. There's nothing wrong with you that needs a shot or to have your face burnt off.

I AM happy with myself. Just getting a little freshening. Trudy me when I say I'm not going to get all crazy with this stuff. I do believe in aging gracefully. We all get older. Just another part of life. So far I'm not all that impressed with Botox so I doubt is of it again. Maybe I just don't have enough lines for it to make a difference.

Happy was a poor choice of word for me to use.

Maybe I'll get a lil' injection on that wrinkle that looks like a dimple when I smile.
(11-06-2014, 04:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Happy was a poor choice of word for me to use.

Maybe I'll get a lil' injection on that wrinkle that looks like a dimple when I smile.

It probably IS a dimple silly.