Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Yup
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Oh shit. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
Did it at least kill him to remove him from the gene pool?

Oh..my..God!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-11-2014, 07:23 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Did it at least kill him to remove him from the gene pool?

One can only hope.

I can't help but wonder if this age of easily affordable video cameras, and cell phones with cameras contributes to shit like this. Honestly, the thought of doing something like that in the late 70s and early 80s when I was a youngster would have never crossed my mind, or any of my friends. Rooftops were just as easily accessible then, as they are now....

Or it could be that the youth of America has just gotten dumber...which is a bit disconcerting, as these idiots will be running the country one day.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I think some of both...
Look around, some of those friends or kids you knew were pretty fucking stupid, same with me, we all had idiots around us.
They hook up and since they were stupid they raise their kids the same way, I think it basically started with my generation, post WW2 kids that had it relatively easy compared to our parents in a time with no TV or electronics to speak of, life was hard and you had to learn responsibility and work hard, not a lot of idle or free time.

We grew up in a world of relative ease, lots of conveniences and entertainments available. Idel hands being the devils workshop and all that. Parents gone, little or no responsibilities...Our kids even more so

SO the net is we have a lot of irresponsible stupid people around AND they have access to cheap video recorders and youtube, and there are people making movies like the Jackass series to encourage more stupidity.

Gene pool needed some bleach in my opinion
Dayum. Ouch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies