Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
It's not Halloween without . . . . .
. . . . . . . a full MOON!

[Image: withchfullmoon_zps9db84048.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yes that is correct.

[Image: 7d459a3438951126dad2f554e1d2495a--full-m...okeefe.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That's a great ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The cameras that are used today have soooooo much detail. Things you cant even see with the naked eye.
[Image: tumblr_nsdussVQh11uw4r6eo3_500.gif]
(09-20-2017, 04:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yes that is correct.

[Image: 7d459a3438951126dad2f554e1d2495a--full-m...okeefe.jpg]

That's no moon!Notworthy
(09-20-2017, 05:18 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nsdussVQh11uw4r6eo3_500.gif]

I do that too a lot while wearing a bra. Makes my nipples erect just thinking about it.hah
f

This never get old for Halloween! hah

[Image: wcnwx22.jpg]

I want to put an ice cube right in that little dimple......
(09-21-2017, 09:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I want to put an ice cube right in that little dimple......

In Hillary's chin? You're gross.

I don't even think she has a dimple in her chin, but I suspect you could find plenty in her ass. So have at it, weirdo.
Disturbing, yikes.
(09-21-2017, 09:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I want to put an ice cube right in that little dimple......

(09-22-2017, 10:41 PM)sally Wrote:

I don't even think she has a dimple in her chin, but I suspect you could find plenty in her ass. So have at it, weirdo.

(09-23-2017, 10:47 AM)BigMark Wrote: Disturbing, yikes.

I'm pretty sure Six was referring to Maggs post! And I agree with it there! Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_biggrin

Me and my son just set up my Tin man I made years ago. But I kinda like this.

[Image: article-0-18C0E94D00000578-542_634x652.jpg]

Remember the year you caught the kids stealing gas? Seems like eons ago.
Heh ..........I made the one I caught drink a sip or I would tell his parents, it was a small sip. I hope I put him on the right path. He was scared shitless.
(09-24-2017, 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: He was scared shitless.

One doesn't forget shit like that so chances are, you did put him on the right path.

I grew up in small town USA, in a place where one could let their little kids walk to the corner store. I was very young and I stole root beer barrels from the store, the owners were lovely old people who often gave us kids treats. When my mom discovered what I had done she took me by the hand back to the store and I had to tell those generous old people what I had done. I have never forgotten the feeling of humiliation and I never again helped myself to something that belonged to someone else. I found out as an adult that my mom had called them first, she wanted to give them a heads up because she was concerned about them treating me kindly after I had been so bad. She wanted that to be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget.
I used to walk to the corner store when I was a kid and sometimes my mom would send me and my friend up there with a note saying we could buy her cigarettes and beer. The store was called Bob Moore's and Bob Moore was an old dickhead, he'd accuse me of stealing even when I wasn't.
(09-23-2017, 10:53 AM)Carsman Wrote:

(09-22-2017, 10:41 PM)sally Wrote:

(09-23-2017, 10:47 AM)BigMark Wrote: Disturbing, yikes.

I'm pretty sure Six was referring to Maggs post! And I agree with it there! Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_biggrin
^^^^ This
(09-24-2017, 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: He was scared shitless.

One doesn't forget shit like that so chances are, you did put him on the right path.

I grew up in small town USA, in a place where one could let their little kids walk to the corner store. I was very young and I stole root beer barrels from the store, the owners were lovely old people who often gave us kids treats. When my mom discovered what I had done she took me by the hand back to the store and I had to tell those generous old people what I had done. I have never forgotten the feeling of humiliation and I never again helped myself to something that belonged to someone else. I found out as an adult that my mom had called them first, she wanted to give them a heads up because she was concerned about them treating me kindly after I had been so bad. She wanted that to be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget.

I stole a chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas Tree and some malted milk chocolate balls when I worked for Price Chopper. I bought VHS tapes off my second youngest brother knowing he had stole them from Potsdam's video rental store. I never got caught, never learned my lesson. That's why I'm the orange cone throwing rebel I am today.
[Image: tenor.gif]