Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Breaking, entering and blowing
Apparently she loves the cock.

http://www.bustedlocals.com/mugshots/wom...sleeps.htm

Crazy bitch.

A 31-year-old Texas woman has been arrested for allegedly breaking into the home of a male friend of her husbands, before climbing into his bed and sexually assaulting him.

Megan Davis Hoelting has been charged with burglarizing following the alleged incident on Monday night.

She was arressted four times this month, the lastest on Oct 30th

The man told a Williamson County Sheriff’s Office deputy that he “awoke to the feeling of an unknown party on top of him,” adding that he “felt the offender place his penis in her mouth.”

Aided by a flashlight application on his cell phone, the victim recognized Hoelting, whose breasts were exposed, as “his friend’s wife.” He directed her to leave the residence, but when Hoelting refused to budge, he dialed 911.

[Image: eeee.JPG]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bet she cleans up nicely.
She was arrested 4 times this month. I'da kicked the bitch to the curb after posting her bail the first time. "Thanks for bailing me out honey." "Don't thank me yet, you're on your own for cab fare. Your shit will be on the front porch by the time you get home." hah
It shouldn't be against the law to rape men unless you're hideous.
Rough for 31
(10-31-2014, 05:26 PM)sally Wrote: It shouldn't be against the law to rape men unless you're hideous.
If a man ever said that pubically about a woman there'd be hell to pay.

There is a lot of double standard, not only sexually but business wise as well. I see it often.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-31-2014, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is a lot of double standard, not only sexually but business wise as well. I see it often.
As do I. In casual conversation I hear how "stupid men are" on a daily basis in the office. I'm also privy to conversations about "how delicious Brad Pitt's full frontal nudity shot was" in Gone Girl and a host of other conversations about lady parts that I can't ever "un-hear." There's definately a double standard in today's "equal rights" in the work place.
(10-31-2014, 05:59 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 05:26 PM)sally Wrote: It shouldn't be against the law to rape men unless you're hideous.
If a man ever said that pubically about a woman there'd be hell to pay.
If he was making such a statement pubically, a man would be paying alright. One really tight clench of the thighs could seriously teach that bastard a lesson!

(10-31-2014, 06:39 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: As do I. In casual conversation I hear how "stupid men are" on a daily basis in the office. I'm also privy to conversations about "how delicious Brad Pitt's full frontal nudity shot was" in Gone Girl and a host of other conversations about lady parts that I can't ever "un-hear." There's definately a double standard in today's "equal rights" in the work place.
Pitt is such a crafty exhibitionist. His mug wasn't even in the movie, but somehow he inserted his penis into the flick?

It's been a long week -- feeling a little feisty today. 79