Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ALL HALLOWS EVE

This used to be a pretty big party night for me, ranking right up there with NYE. It's 7:00 PM and I'm dressed in comfy yoga pants & a tank sitting home alone. Smiley-rolling-joint

What are you doing? Puff Puff Pass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cooking Rumaki and bringing it to a Halloween Party. Rumaki is the only reason I get invited to these things.
Rumaki? Without googling I think that's chicken livers rolled in bacon. If I'm right my dad used to make them when I was a toddler and tell me they were cookies. Fucking gross.
I made beef stew and spinach salad. Promised the kid if she ate good we're going out to get lots of candy. She inhaled it and then I took her around the block while she was too stuffed to eat candy. Now I'm back home, probably going to watch the Shining.
Not as many kids as last year so I've got 5 bags of candy left over. I ate 3 pcs and gave it up, I'm not a big candy person.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm handing out candy. I bleached my son's hair today. He's terrorizing neighborhoods as Ponyboy.

[Image: 748630608_627268.gif?4]

I give out 5 candies/eat one or two. Seems fair.
Commando Cunt Queen
Scary. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: halloween2014_zps9341fda2.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen

Yes. Absolutely.
Its still a pretty big party night to me. I guess the kid in me takes over some times, lol. We spent last night at the bar and now I am back up and getting ready to head back there to open it in preparation of tonight's big party. It should be a good one. This year we added a new category for the costume contest. Like every other bar has , we will have a Best category, but my bright idea was a "Less " Costume category. That should turn out interesting. A bunch of half nekid drunks competing to see who can wear the least clothing but still be wearing a costume. For example, I couldn't just go wearing a speedo. I would also have to have a towel and lets say a surfboard and go as a surfer. So time will tell how this all turns out. Nice part is my perverted ass gets to be the judge. Boy oh boy I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one. Wish me luck.
(10-31-2014, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: Rumaki? Without googling I think that's chicken livers rolled in bacon. If I'm right my dad used to make them when I was a toddler and tell me they were cookies. Fucking gross.

Why would your dad waste perfectly good bacon on a toddler?

I don't put livers in mine-Mine are just water chestnuts wrapped in bacon cooked in a variant of a bbq sauce.
You know you're getting old when.....

(10-31-2014, 07:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I'm dressed in comfy yoga pants & a tank sitting home alone. Smiley-rolling-joint
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(11-01-2014, 09:32 AM)thekid65 Wrote: You know you're getting old when.....

You ain't kiddin'. I had no desire to change into something else & go out partying.
That would be 2 of us. At least this year I actually handed out candy. Buddy hated it...had to keep him closed up in the bedroom, or outside.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

I'm definitely getting old.

It rained here yesterday and drizzled last night. I drove my niece and her friend to see Ouija and hang out at the mall -- then messed around here and sorta watched The Shining with the living room and porch lights off (I didn't want any kids slipping on the stairs trying to navigate around the Bougainvillea), drank coffee, and then back to the mall for pick-up.

Halloween is a huge event in the city and the streets are packed with people in strange and interesting get-ups (mostly altered adults). But, I didn't feel like hassling with all the pedestrians, so I took the boring route and opted for the mall in San Mateo county.

Today, I'm working on re-financing paperwork. BUT, tomorrow it's party time -- meeting my friend for brunch and a couple of Bloody Marys. I might even shave my legs first.

[Image: stripper.gif]

Or not.
(11-01-2014, 10:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Today, I'm working on re-financing paperwork. BUT, tomorrow it's party time -- meeting my friend for brunch and a couple of Bloody Marys. I might even shave my legs first.

Or not.

Whatcha re-financing? And hey, it's cool if you skip the legs..but please do the pits.

My interest-only mortgage transitions to include principal in December and the locked interest rate becomes adjustable -- doing some research to see if I can get a lower monthly payment with a new lender before those hikes kick in.

I was only kidding about the legs -- they're smooth. I shave the legs and pits every time I shower -- takes me like 1 minute and I have to wait a couple of minutes before rinsing out the hair conditioner anyway.

Speaking of shaving -- are you rocking facial hair these days Kid, or doing the clean-cut thing? (I'm getting old, but no mustache or beard or anything like that, yet.)
Whoa....get out of that shit before the ARM kicks in, you'll get fucked. Been there, done that....my first home. Seemed like a great idea at the time, but 3 years later was seriously regretting that shit. Never again.

Just a mustache, havent had the goatee for over a year now.

It's COLD here. I had to put the heat on. Not too many kids last night cuz it was cold and rainy. I didn't go to the FB game for that reason. You'd think I've never lived in the cold. Going to Gameday this afternoon to watch the UGA game INSIDE.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-01-2014, 09:13 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: Rumaki? Without googling I think that's chicken livers rolled in bacon. If I'm right my dad used to make them when I was a toddler and tell me they were cookies. Fucking gross.

Why would your dad waste perfectly good bacon on a toddler?

I don't put livers in mine-Mine are just water chestnuts wrapped in bacon cooked in a variant of a bbq sauce.

I guess he figured the liver was good for me and if he wrapped it in bacon and called it a cookie I would eat it. From what they say it worked, I ate them by the dozen. I could never eat liver now, I remember getting a piece in some Thanksgiving stuffing once and almost puked.
[Image: 1604799_10152475971482945_16489531198401...b4b247.jpg]