Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
^ Hadn't heard it before, Duchess -- I like it. I'd like it more while puffing and sipping Maker's, perfect chilling song.

Okay, FAHQTOO. Personally, I'm interested in music news. But, I'll try to help you steal the "most boring thread ever!" trophy away from aussie and her "Help Mockers" gem (Ref: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10922 ) with a boring music-related story of my own.

Yesterday, I was driving my niece to school and put on an Elvis CD. Shocked the hell outta me when she told me she knew the track that was playing and started singing the words to the opening verse. She never knows the oldies and usually begs me to put something else on.

Turns out, she didn't even know it was a "real song" and pulled up the version she knew by heart on her Iphone. It's by Eric Cartman. She and that asshole Cartman ruined In the Ghetto for me. But, Cartman's version, especially in context, cracks me up.

The Elvis version:

The Cartman version:

I don't even need to make shit up to post pathetic nonsense. 55

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by HairOfTheDog - 11-14-2014, 12:28 PM