Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
I think the fat lady is finally singing for Led Zeppelin.

Kudos to Robert Plant for not selling out. I think he's a dick for the way he went about it though, and disrespectful to the other band members. He knew he wasn't going to do a tour before he asked for 48 hours. He's turning into a drama fag in his old age.

http://pagesix.com/2014/11/09/robert-pla...-contract/

So many people would love for them to tour. I'm one of them. I'll never see them before I die now but I do feel lucky I got to see Page & Plant when they toured.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-10-2014, 06:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I think the fat lady is finally singing for Led Zeppelin.

Kudos to Robert Plant for not selling out. I think he's a dick for the way he went about it though, and disrespectful to the other band members. He knew he wasn't going to do a tour before he asked for 48 hours. He's turning into a drama fag in his old age.

http://pagesix.com/2014/11/09/robert-pla...-contract/
Living and deceased. Jason Bohnam has been practising for this since he was 5. Fuck you Robert Plant. Fuck you.

In other news, Phil Rudd's charges for attempting to solicit a murder have been dropped due to a lack of evidence. He's still being charged with possession of meth and weed and threatening to murder someone (which carries an 8 year stretch down there), but there wasn't enough evidence behind the original accusation.

And poor Malcom Young... He went downhill fast. His dementia has progressed to the point of not being able to recognize his band mates.
Wayne Static died week before last.

I don't think the COD has been revealed yet, but foul play was ruled out today by the coroner and his family and management claims it wasn't a drug overdose. They say he died peacefully in his sleep. Bit of a mystery. He was 48.
[Image: WayneStatic.jpg]

I really liked this song from Static-X.
I like that song too when I'm working out. Just something about it that keeps you going.
I bet that sounds real good.............LOUD!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This might come as a bit of a shock, but I never really got into Wayne's stuff. He always struck me as the younger brother of a more talented artist.
Robert Plant Has a face like Louis Armstrong's voice now.

My God it does! hah

Your mind works in mysterious ways, Maggotyboo.

My new favorite tune -

(11-14-2014, 10:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My new favorite tune -

Thank you for posting in my thread and giving me the attention I so rightly deserve.

Great song too.
(11-14-2014, 12:22 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Thank you for posting in my thread and giving me the attention I so rightly deserve.

Cuz I love you to pieces. Want to share some of my weed? I'm sorta kinda being a slug today. Smiley-rolling-joint
^ Hadn't heard it before, Duchess -- I like it. I'd like it more while puffing and sipping Maker's, perfect chilling song.

Okay, FAHQTOO. Personally, I'm interested in music news. But, I'll try to help you steal the "most boring thread ever!" trophy away from aussie and her "Help Mockers" gem (Ref: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10922 ) with a boring music-related story of my own.

Yesterday, I was driving my niece to school and put on an Elvis CD. Shocked the hell outta me when she told me she knew the track that was playing and started singing the words to the opening verse. She never knows the oldies and usually begs me to put something else on.

Turns out, she didn't even know it was a "real song" and pulled up the version she knew by heart on her Iphone. It's by Eric Cartman. She and that asshole Cartman ruined In the Ghetto for me. But, Cartman's version, especially in context, cracks me up.

The Elvis version:

The Cartman version:

I don't even need to make shit up to post pathetic nonsense. 55
(11-14-2014, 12:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd like it more while puffing and sipping Maker's, perfect chilling song.

Have a seat by the fire and I'll serve you while I Christmas shop, talk some football, hangout in Mock and tweak some holiday decor bullshit. I'm a muti-taskin' mutha today. Yes, this is my idea of being a slug when I don't have to go out.
I'm in, Duchess.

Don't serve me too much though or you'll have to suffer me singing In the Ghetto really fast in a high-pitched voice.

Can't get it outta my head, damn it.
Huh, wha. What'd I miss? I fell asleep listening to Duchass' new favorite song.

Shaddup.
(11-14-2014, 01:17 PM)Cutz Wrote: Huh, wha. What'd I miss? I fell asleep listening to Duchass' new favorite song.

Elvis sang a song about you.
I didn't know Elvis sang a song called "The Coolest Dude in the Universe."
(11-14-2014, 01:42 PM)Cutz Wrote: I didn't know Elvis sang a song called "The Coolest Dude in the Universe."

Get real -- you're living on the edge of reality man. Awink