Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(04-21-2016, 02:31 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: That is a load of crap. He had clearance from another Doc. I'd also lay odds that Angus' hearing is worse than Brian's since he's been in front of those stacks much longer than Brian has. Angus just wanted Axl.

I haven't seen Brian Johnson's medical records nor spoken with Angus, so I only know what Brian himself announced a couple of days ago. He says the band had to cancel the last 10 shows of their European tour because his hearing was getting worse and his doctor told him that if he continued to play stadium venues, he risked going deaf. He said he's absolutely crushed and depressed not to be able to perform for the fans, but he intends to continue recording.

I don't know why Angus wouldn't want Brian when they've already had to replace Malcolm due to dementia and Phil Rudd is stuck in New Zealand in trouble with the law. Losing your guitarist, your drummer, and now your front man seems like a tough blow for the band and the fans. But, I don't have any problem believing that Brian might not love the idea of being replaced on tour after 30 years; gotta be a blow.

2016 has been a tough year for rock n' rollers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by HairOfTheDog - 04-21-2016, 06:34 PM