Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
Do you guys want me to post a pic from in front of Paisley Park, with all the purple shit up everywhere?
(04-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Do you guys want me to post a pic from in front of Paisley Park, with all the purple shit up everywhere?

You know I would say yes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-26-2016, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Do you guys want me to post a pic from in front of Paisley Park, with all the purple shit up everywhere?

You know I would say yes.

Okay.

I'll get it handled tomorrow.
I heard that he was quite the prick but nobody will say that for a while. In a few months it will come out because people don't want to become targets this soon after his death.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-26-2016, 05:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Okay.

After I saw you say you often drive by Paisley Park I wanted to ask you if you would but you've bullied me so badly lately that I didn't feel like I could.
(04-27-2016, 06:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Okay.

After I saw you say you often drive by Paisley Park I wanted to ask you if you would but you've bullied me so badly lately that I didn't feel like I could.

Didn't get it done today.

But am heading that way tomorrow.

My new favorite album. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness

I like almost every track and have listened to it over & over again.

(05-01-2016, 07:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My new favorite album. The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness

I like almost every track and have listened to it over & over again.

My little brother ran his monitor sound on their last tour. Said he's a really nice guy but a bit eccentric. I didn't ask in what way because I've heard some pretty wild eccentricities from some of the artists he's worked with over the years and I doubt anything would surprise me anymore.

He's got the wildest head of hair I've ever seen on anyone.

I normally stick pretty much to classic rock but every now & then something wildly different comes along that I become enthralled with.
(05-01-2016, 07:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I like that song too, my daughter was just singing it in the car.
(05-02-2016, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He's got the wildest head of hair I've ever seen on anyone.

I normally stick pretty much to classic rock but every now & then something wildly different comes along that I become enthralled with.
I got the impression that it wasn't the hair style. hah
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/entertainm...index.html

Tupac's mother died. RIP Afeni, you never had any in this life. *Pours the top off his 40*
E! Online reported this weekend that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's 33 year marriage has come to an end, with Ozzy apparently vacating the premises.

Several sites are now reporting that Ozzy has gone missing since the split, with members of the family unable to contact the musical icon.

The original source of the story is a less than spectacularly reputable source however, and we are still waiting on confirmation from Osbourne's management or anyone in the family. PageSix.com issued this statement about an unnamed source:

Son Jack, 31, is said to be desperate to speak to rocker Ozzy but cannot find him. Pals said Ozzy’s children tried to contact stylist Michelle Pugh to see if their dad was with her but she did not turn up for work on Saturday.
A source said: “Jack tried to get hold of Ozzy because he thinks he might talk some sense into him. He and his sisters Kelly and Aimee are worried about him and a bit shocked by what has gone on. But Sharon is in an unforgiving mood and does not want him in the house, so it’s a difficult position. Sharon has got a fiery temper, but after a row, they often kiss and make up. It is a bit different this time, though, and she is extremely angry with Ozzy.”
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: E! Online reported this weekend that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's 33 year marriage has come to an end, with Ozzy apparently vacating the premises.

Several sites are now reporting that Ozzy has gone missing since the split, with members of the family unable to contact the musical icon.

The original source of the story is a less than spectacularly reputable source however, and we are still waiting on confirmation from Osbourne's management or anyone in the family. PageSix.com issued this statement about an unnamed source:

Son Jack, 31, is said to be desperate to speak to rocker Ozzy but cannot find him. Pals said Ozzy’s children tried to contact stylist Michelle Pugh to see if their dad was with her but she did not turn up for work on Saturday.
A source said: “Jack tried to get hold of Ozzy because he thinks he might talk some sense into him. He and his sisters Kelly and Aimee are worried about him and a bit shocked by what has gone on. But Sharon is in an unforgiving mood and does not want him in the house, so it’s a difficult position. Sharon has got a fiery temper, but after a row, they often kiss and make up. It is a bit different this time, though, and she is extremely angry with Ozzy.”

Good for her. Bad for him...he'll be dead within a year without her.

What an asshole. He can't even contact his kids to give them some piece of mind.

Axl Rose sucks too.
(05-09-2016, 05:27 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: E! Online reported this weekend that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's 33 year marriage has come to an end, with Ozzy apparently vacating the premises.

Good for her. Bad for him...he'll be dead within a year without her.

What an asshole. He can't even contact his kids to give them some piece of mind.

Axl Rose sucks too.
He was spotted in Hollywood this morning. As cited, "pagesix" is less than reputable.
I found some 1st introduction editions in the record rack at the Goodwill the other day The Partridge Family, Judy Collins, Tammy Wynette and a Godspell. I saw an old Buck Owens but wasn't sure if it was a 1st. All in extra fine shape. A fairly corney afternoon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Announced today (by Sharon Osbourne), Ozzfest and Knotfest will merge this year for a two day festival in San Bernadino Ca.
Saturday, September 24th

Black Sabbath
Disturbed
Megadeth
Opeth
Black Label Society
Children Of Bodom
Hatebreed
DevilDriver
Municipal Waste
Rival Sons
Goatwhore
Huntress
Dead Cross
Kataklysm
Nails
Still Rebel
The Shrine

Sunday, September 25th

Slipknot
Slayer
Amon Amarth
Anthrax
Trivium
Sabaton
Suicide Silence
Whitechapel
Emmure
Overkill
Butcher Babies
Man With A Mission
Combichrist
Death Angel
SIM
Oni

Goatwhore. hah That tickled my funny bone.