Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
I swear I'm not high!

But, I thought you posted that you hated the song in the Random Thoughts thread Biggie.

How about this one?

I really don't like A/c d/c they played it too much on the radio in the eighties and nineties just burnt out. REALLY?

I'm upper, upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
All the social papers say I've got the biggest balls of all
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But we've got the biggest balls of them all!
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got great balls of fire!
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure,
They're the balls that I like best.
And my balls are always bouncing,
To the left and to the right.
It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh, we have such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail
Crabs
Crayfish
'Big Balls' is a kinda funny song. I don't mind it.

But, yeah, their stuff was all over the airwaves in the 80s and 90s and it was too much for a while. I haven't listened to the radio much in years, so I only hear AC/DC when I feel like it and have renewed appreciation for their songs.

Malcom was an amazing rhythm guitarist, in my opinion.
Nowadays you would lose your senate seat playing it within the walls of the rotunda.
Pottie mouth
Smithereens frontman Pat DiNizio passed away this week unexpectedly at the age of 62. RIP.

He had been recovering from a recent fall that forced the band to cancel their remaining 2017 tour dates.

DiNizio ran for U.S. Senate in 2000 as a Reform Party candidate with a motto of "Rock Politics Jersey Style." He lost to Jon Corzine but he did get several thousand votes.

Number 1 song in 1975. 01/06/75

Elton

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ray Thomas of the Moody Blues passed away. He battled cancer for many years and died of prostate cancer in Surrey, England on Thursday. He was 76. RIP.

Thomas was a founding member, flautist and vocalist for the group which has been awarded 18 platinum and gold disks and have sold 70 million albums worldwide. They are set to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame later this year.

Rasta and my Boy's from Decapitated were released without prejudice. I held hope they would be found innocent, just based on the fact that I am a good judge of character and these guys are some of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet. That and the fact that they've been through enough without this crap to begin with (tour bus crash killed 1 previous member, Voggs little brother Vitek, and paralyzing Covan the vocalist).

Polish death metal band Decapitated, who had been held in the United States on charges of gang rape and kidnapping, have had all charges dropped, it has emerged today. New evidence has come to light that helped prove the band's innocence. The group were arrested on September 8 in Santa Ana, California last year. More details will be posted as soon as they become available.

And sadly... Controversial Japanese kami metal outfit Babymetal has announced via Twitter that Mikio Fujioka, also known as Little God and Ko-Gami, has died at only 36 years of age. Babymetal's message reads as follows:

"We hope that he is now with his GUITAR MASTER A.Holdsworth and enjoying an epic guitar session with him.

"We are the one, Together, We’re the only one, You are the one, Forever, #RIP #THEONE."

Although unconfirmed as of yet, he reportedly fell from an observation deck on December 30th and passed away on January 5th as a result of his injuries. He was an accomplished musician, having graduated from the Musician's Institute in Osaka and released several albums, as well as performing with the likes of MMM and Trick Box.

RIP Little God
Marylin Manson has offered the guitarist position vacated by Twiggy Ramirez (over sexual misconduct allegations) to Johnny Depp. Sources say Depp has not committed yet but is seriously considering taking the position.
(01-09-2018, 06:56 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And sadly... Controversial Japanese kami metal outfit Babymetal has announced via Twitter that Mikio Fujioka, also known as Little God and Ko-Gami, has died at only 36 years of age.

Saw them open up for RHCP last April. They are friggin hard core.
Unsurprisingly, the autopsy on Tom Petty showed that he, like Prince, died of an accidental Opioid painkiller overdose. The report was released to the public on Friday.

He'd used the drugs to get through 53 gigs following a broken hip.

Between the deaths of Prince and Petty, a whopping 55,000 Americans have died of Opioid overdoses. I really hope the government gets its ass moving to seriously address the epidemic soon.
Anyway, Petty's Los Angeles home is on the market.

I don't usually like huge homes because they're not as warm and inviting to me. But, I really like his place in the Encino hills. Lots of stone, wood, and tile. And, it's only $5.5 million!!

[Image: 485ADCC300000578-5292271-image-a-19_1516465253648.jpg]

[Image: 485AD60A00000578-5292271-image-a-18_1516465240036.jpg]

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-495m.html
(01-22-2018, 01:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Unsurprisingly, the autopsy on Tom Petty showed that he, like Prince, died of an accidental Opioid painkiller overdose. The report was released to the public on Friday.

He'd used the drugs to get through 53 gigs following a broken hip.

Between the death of Prince and Petty, a whopping 55,000 Americans have died of Opioid overdoses. I really hope the government gets its ass moving to seriously address the epidemic soon.
I actually was surprised by this. I was under the impression that he'd successfully kicked. I don't see the government doing anything about it because the government is in bed with big pharma on many levels.
(01-22-2018, 01:58 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I actually was surprised by this. I was under the impression that he'd successfully kicked. I don't see the government doing anything about it because the government is in bed with big pharma on many levels.

I think he did successfully kick heroin, coke, and other illegal drugs quite some time ago. That's what he said, and I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

It was abuse of the addictive legally-prescribed drugs that killed him, as I understand it.

I agree with you that the government is gonna have to get out of bed with big pharma lobbyists before we see some serious (and overdue) attention and funding aimed at curbing the deadly epidemic.
(01-22-2018, 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 01:58 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I actually was surprised by this. I was under the impression that he'd successfully kicked. I don't see the government doing anything about it because the government is in bed with big pharma on many levels.
It was abuse of the addictive legally-prescribed drugs that killed him, as I understand it.
Yes I know. I was under the impression that he kicked the pain killers after he came off of his last tour.
It was "accidental" OK.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What a beautiful setting for that home.

Oooooo beams. I like beams a lot!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]