Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(04-10-2018, 03:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 01:55 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fleetwood Mac fired Lindsey Buckingham. Woooo
Well, I won't go to their reunion then. Lindsay is probably the most talented musician in FM. Dude is insanely good.

I’m certainly no musical expert, but it’s my assumption that if Buckingham/Nicks would not have joined FM, they would’ve had nowhere near the commercial success that they did.

They should be kissing Lindsey’s butt every time they cash a royalty check (I’m talking about
the McVie’s and Mick Fleetwood).
Mick is an average drummer. The McVie's are an incredible rhythm team. All of them together make a very strong backbone, which accounts for 13 of what the band is/was. The other 2/3'ds is/was Nicks and Buckingham (maybe 1/8th cocaine... See what I did there? hah) but yeah, they should be following Lindsay and Stevie, not the other way around. Honestly, Stevie is pretty much burned out. Her vocal didn't age well. Lindsay on the other hand did age well vocally. He sounds as good now as he did 30 years ago. This tour without Lindsay will be a train wreck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by Blindgreed1 - 04-11-2018, 09:09 AM