Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(04-17-2018, 11:46 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know if this is news, but Gene Simmons is a real doucher. Holy Moses.

I saw Kiss when they unmakeupped. My high school BFF got arrested for trespassing, because we *cut* the line we had been standing in for over 6 hours at the concert (we did have kinda smart mouths and got everyone in line jacked up saying *Let them in, Let them in* and she carted off to jail and I went on in the concert. Somehow she talked a bail bondsman into standing up for her, then driving her back off at the coliseum, talked her way inside without the ticket that was in my back pocket --- oh the days of being 16 and fearless hah. Security was being dicks, hurt my friend when they hand cuffed her and about 6 of us high schoolers went and testified in front of Charlotte City Counsel, got all her charges dropped and got security guard suspended for 2 weeks. BTW no boobs or other were shown during any of this entire process although we all had unexcused absences from school which didn't make a dam back in 1984

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by Tammy75 - 04-18-2018, 12:59 AM