Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE

Now Janice Dickinson has come out with rape accusations as well and with a similar story as the others, lured to his home with a TV offer, drugged and then raped.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-19-2014 07:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

When I was 12 my babysitter jerked me off.......I should look her up and see if she's rich.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
11-19-2014 10:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

(11-19-2014 10:58 AM)Maggot Wrote:  When I was 12 my babysitter jerked me off.......I should look her up and see if she's rich.

hah Right?

Commando Cunt Queen
11-19-2014 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

If a rapist uses his fame, power and wealth to lure victims and establish trust, then his fame, power and wealth will be jeopardized when he's exposed (assuming he still has those things when the allegations are made public). The fact that he has a lot to lose by being exposed (or prosecuted) doesn't make him the victim. Common sense and reality.

Date rape is often harder to prosecute even when the victim files a formal complaint at the time of the incident (which at least a couple of his accusers did against Cosby). The victim initially trusts the rapist, so the rapist doesn't have to use violence (which leaves evidence) to perpetrate the rape. It's a source of frustration for many LEOs, prosecutors and date rape victims.

In the Cosby case, it's consistently alleged that his M.O. was to slip his protegees a micky and then violate them. As Donovan posted, there's a major mind fuck involved when there's such betrayal combined with a physical violation, and having been drugged makes the victim less sure of what happened (which is likely one of the points of the drugging). If the rapist is smooth, he can play on that and afford himself an opportunity to do it again. That doesn't make the rape victim less a victim.

I've watched and read some of the Cosby accusers' accounts. They strike me as credible and I haven't heard that any of them is seeking money at this point. They want him stopped and don't want to be called liars -- they're supporting each other against their rapist; that's the objective that I've heard and read.

The alleged rape victims did not run to the media collectively to start this ball rolling, another comedian familiar with the existing rape accusations and legal documents dogged Cosby for being a rapist during his act-- that comedian got this public snowball rolling. It's a stretch of the imagination, for me, that this is a conspiracy by other blacks to get a bunch of unrelated women together, falsify old legal complaints and court documents, and convince the women to make false rape allegations against Bill Cosby because those other blacks are mad that Cosby tells black youth to pull up their black pants and get their shit together.

Anyway, yesterday Cosby's lawyer had to publicly retract a statement by Cosby that the woman with whom he settled out of court in 2005 (because her case wasn't prosecutable) had been discredited.

Maybe all of these women are lying; it's possible. And fame, power and wealth does attract allegations by losers who are looking for a quick buck and notoriety -- I often consider allegations against celebrities non-credible when researching them a bit. But, based on what I've seen so far, there's good cause to believe the allegations against Cosby may be true (even though I hope they're not). If they are true, fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be treated any better than any other low-life serial rapist just because he's famous and he'd been doing it for ages.

11-19-2014 01:09 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

I don't think they're lying necessarily. I just take issue with people being persecuted 30+ years after the fact.

Granted, I was never a rapist but I was a completely different person 20-30 years ago as opposed to today. I shot heroin a few times back then...doesn't make me a junkie today.

We're never going to agree on this.

Commando Cunt Queen
11-19-2014 01:23 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Yeah, we don't agree on this one, French Fry.

You didn't betray and violate women or children or commit personal crimes against vulnerable people. People who commit such crimes don't get a pass from me, even if they don't get publicly exposed or held accountable for a very long time.

What Stephen Collins admitted to doing and Bill Cosby is accused of doing are not analogous with what you did in your misspent youth -- not by a long shot. Sounds like you chose to do some things that could hurt yourself; the impacts of which might hurt those around you. That just makes you a flawed human being like everybody else.

11-19-2014 01:38 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Yes but I'm not flawed now. I'm purrrrrrrfect.

hah

Commando Cunt Queen
11-19-2014 01:43 PM

sally Away
sally

I was reading the comments following the story that HotD posted and what a coincidence hah.

sallychicago
6 hours ago
If you pick apart some of these women's statements, it seems to be consensual to me. Esp. Janice Dickinson, who was flown to Tahoe. When she was allegedly raped, she was in her pj's and he was in HIS pj's, and he came into her room. Did he have a key? Were there adjoining rooms?

This is like the Woody Allen molestation charges. It will all blow over. Woody is still making movies and Cosby will continue to write books and do comedy.
These women can still file civil and criminal charges. Not much will come of it. But if they stand together as a class action, they might get something out of it.

Username4554
8 hours ago
Bill raped me--and my dog and my sofa. It was 10 years ago, but I will go on tv to plead my case. I need the publicity and as long as I can wreck his image and ruin his life, that will be fine. Bill, I told you the money was not enough. Thank goodness modern media will go for any story, as long as it has a gasp factor.

11-19-2014 03:25 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

(11-19-2014 03:25 PM)sally Wrote:  I was reading the comments following the story that HotD posted and what a coincidence hah.

sallychicago
6 hours ago
If you pick apart some of these women's statements, it seems to be consensual to me. Esp. Janice Dickinson, who was flown to Tahoe. When she was allegedly raped, she was in her pj's and he was in HIS pj's, and he came into her room. Did he have a key? Were there adjoining rooms?

This is like the Woody Allen molestation charges. It will all blow over. Woody is still making movies and Cosby will continue to write books and do comedy.
These women can still file civil and criminal charges. Not much will come of it. But if they stand together as a class action, they might get something out of it.

Username4554
8 hours ago
Bill raped me--and my dog and my sofa. It was 10 years ago, but I will go on tv to plead my case. I need the publicity and as long as I can wreck his image and ruin his life, that will be fine. Bill, I told you the money was not enough. Thank goodness modern media will go for any story, as long as it has a gasp factor.

Bwahahaha! That's freaking funny!

Somehow I don't think HotD will laugh though.

Commando Cunt Queen
11-19-2014 03:38 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm not laughing, but I am smiling.

I could see you two bitches posting those stupid comments alright.

11-19-2014 03:56 PM

sally Away
sally

I don't think those comments are that stupid or unlikely actually. For all I know maybe it was consensual and the first woman to come out about it in 2005 was just lying to get a settlement out of it. As for the rest of the women that are coming out of the woodwork now I'd have an easier time buying it if they were children at the time, then the whole bit about being mind fucked and ashamed would be more believable. And Janice Dickinson, I saw that bitch on some show a while back and she's a whack job.

11-19-2014 04:08 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

We don't know all the details.

So...

I think it's stupid when people claim the women must be lying about the rape or weak to talk about it years after the fact, and equally stupid when people assume any famous person accused of rape must be guilty of it.

We'll see what comes of it.

P.s. yeah, Janice Dickenson is a whack job. I think her getting involved will hurt the perceived legitimacy of the other women involved. But, whack jobs get raped too, so maybe she'll telling the truth.

11-19-2014 04:21 PM

sally Away
sally

I have no way of knowing if they're lying or not and probably never will unless Bill admits to it. But when they say they're coming out now because they don't want this to happen to anyone else, well it's a little late for that. The guy is 77 and hooked to an oxygen tank.

11-19-2014 04:30 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-19-2014 04:30 PM)sally Wrote:  I have no way of knowing if they're lying or not and probably never will unless Bill admits to it. But when they say they're coming out now because they don't want this to happen to anyone else, well it's a little late for that. The guy is 77 and hooked to an oxygen tank.

They want him stopped from saying the allegations that were filed against him are false and that in some cases he had sex with them, but that it was consensual.

It looks like they have stopped him from essentially calling them liars -- his lawyer rescinded Cosby's statement that the rape claims were "discredited" and Cosby's gone silent on the matter.

11-19-2014 05:04 PM