Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE
(11-21-2014, 04:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:53 PM)username Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:20 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 01:22 PM)sally Wrote: Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see, and only a quarter of what you read.”

― Carsman

Stupid is as stupid does.

― Forrest Gump

hah

Your chasing a black cat in a dark closet mister!
Lucas Mccain
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't believe there is still a debate over this.......Bill Cosby is an arrogant asshole who preys on women (IMO). Years ago and even today, most rape victims don't come forward. I am not going to list the reasons again cuz you all know them by now. Rape is not about sex, it is about power and control. Cosby knew his vulnerable victims (yes they are victims) would not report it. We now know some women did report it and were discouraged from reporting it or were called downright liars.....As other women step forward, it gives others courage to do so, too. Rape is a very under reported crime in our country, because of some of our outdated perceptions about this crime. Even if you have had too much to drink, doesn't mean you want to be raped. Even if your married, husbands can be prosecuted for rape. In trials, women are made to feel like sluts, whores, etc. and very often won't proceed with charges. There are a lot of rapists out there, and youth is not an excuse or using "boys will be boys" excuse. Sexual predators do not quit their behaviors; very often their criminal behavior only escalates.
There is no cure for these behaviors. Period.
(11-21-2014, 06:35 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I can't believe there is still a debate over this..

When I see it beginning to die down I run in and gives things a lil' stir.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2014, 04:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:53 PM)username Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:20 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 01:22 PM)sally Wrote: Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”

― Benjamin Franklin

Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see, and only a quarter of what you read.”

― Carsman

Stupid is as stupid does.

― Forrest Gump

hah

Dumb and Dumber

― Jim Carrey hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-21-2014, 05:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 11:08 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 10:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Whether people think Cosby's guilty or not guilty or remain neutral is gonna be a matter of opinion based on accusations alone in this case -- until/unless Cosby addresses the allegations directly.

Seems like shades of OJ here, did he or didn't he?

I don't know, Cars. I'm not really seeing similar shades here.

There was a ton of evidence and a very public prosecution in the OJ case, and I think an overwhelming majority of the population has a strong opinion as to whether OJ did or didn't do it. None of which applies to the Cosby situation.

Plus, in OJ's case, the glove didn't fit. In Cosby's case, he didn't even bother with a glove (according to his accusers). Smiley_emoticons_wink

The Cosby scandal is unfolding more like the Lance Armstrong scandal unfolded, from my perspective. Years of accusations and suits filed against a very well-known good guy --- good guy denies allegations and uses influence to keep negative talk pretty well hushed in media --- eventually media is prompted to look and report on similar allegations from several different sources --- all hell breaks loose for mister good guy.

The OJ & Cos shades was just meant as a slight parodty.

The glove thing was a complete travesty!!! Did they forget OJ was an actor for a while? He "acted" like the glove didn't fit, (making faces and all) "he made out like it was so tight", and didn't fit!
He was a better actor, then anything else! hah

(11-21-2014, 06:39 PM)Carsman Wrote: Dumb and Dumber

― Jim Carrey hah

You have to actually quote someone, Cars. You can't just post a movie title and put one of the actors names underneath. That's not the way it works, now wonder why User called you stupid.
(11-21-2014, 07:02 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 06:39 PM)Carsman Wrote: Dumb and Dumber

― Jim Carrey hah

You have to actually quote someone, Cars. You can't just post a movie title and put one of the actors names underneath. That's not the way it works, now wonder why User called you stupid.

Well in that case,

Stupid is as Stupid does

― User

Back on course.

Yet another woman stepped forward to claim Cosby drugged and assaulted her.

Renita Chaney Hill, 47, said she was only 15-years-old when she met Cosby back in the 1980s. An aspiring model and actress at the time, she claims to have been star struck by the legendary comedian.

Hill began appearing in Cosby's videos, and soon after, found herself in his hotel room where she was drugged and likely assaulted, she recalled.

Cosby, now 77-years-old, flew her around the country to meet him in his hotel room at night, she said.

The then-underage teen remembers feeling confused about blacking out and waking up in her bed. She is not sure she was raped because she was always unconscious.

At 19, she cut off all communications with Cosby.

(11-21-2014, 06:58 PM)Carsman Wrote: The glove thing was a complete travesty!!! Did they forget OJ was an actor for a while? He "acted" like the glove didn't fit, (making faces and all) "he made out like it was so tight", and didn't fit!
He was a better actor, then anything else! hah

--Audrey II, Little Shop of Horrors

Blowing-kisses

Does Bill Cosby owe the public an explanation?
This is starting to get a little ridiculous. How many women are there now, 25?

I was going to say 15 but I don't know if that's before or after the two more today.
I found this snippet from a Daily News article. I wonder if she used the term "fling" or if the CBS reporter used that word. Odd choice of words either way.

Hill said she was just 15-years-old when Cosby initiated a four-year fling, CBS Pittsburgh reported.

Huh. She was "maybe raped" for four years. For four years, for however many times she was with him, she woke up and wondered...did he fuck me last night?

"I thought maybe he did the 3rd, 4th and 5th times but the 10th and 11th times were really fuzzy".
Commando Cunt Queen
She was 15 User.

Statutory Rape, moron.
(11-21-2014, 09:05 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She was 15 User.

Statutory Rape, moron.

What the fuck does that have to do with what User just said?

The woman is claiming she was most likely raped for four years. The other woman claimed she was raped for years too. How does someone get raped more than once unless they were kidnapped or it's a parent doing it to a child.

Did this 15 year old girl's parents just give her over to The Coz as a child bride?
(11-21-2014, 08:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Does Bill Cosby owe the public an explanation?

There is no explanation for his crimes (IMO). He will just have to deny, deny, and keep denying.
(11-21-2014, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote:

Statutory Rape, moron.

What the fuck does that have to do with what User just said?

The woman is claiming she was most likely raped for four years. The other woman claimed she was raped for years too. How does someone get raped more than once unless they were kidnapped or it's a parent doing it to a child.

Did this 15 year old girl's parents just give her over to The Coz as a child bride?

So the Coz having sex with your 15 year old daughter or niece would be cool?

Moron.

Statutory Rape, moron.

She spent four years flying around the country to different entertainment venues in order to meet up with him. She stopped all contact with him when she was 19. what would you call her?
(11-21-2014, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote: Did this 15 year old girl's parents just give her over to The Coz as a child bride?

[Image: 1416596998527_Image_galleryImage_image008_png.JPG][Image: 23600FD500000578-2844056-image-36_1416596999313.jpg]

According to the story, Cosby told the parents that she was special, he put her in his educational videos, she went to different places with him as part of educational shows and to visit him... He positioned himself as a mentor. He reportedly did the same with Barbara Bowman who was 17. Both sets of parents thought he was like a father figure -- he helped pay for their education and things like that as well.

From the story:
When she was 19, Hill says she decided to have no further contact with Cosby, even though she says he was paying her college tuition and her family had accepted what appeared to them to be a father-like mentoring relationship. She says she also gave up her dream of becoming an actress.

The full story: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/11/2...-predator/

Statutory Rape, moron.

I agree. But she's not sure she was raped. She was with him (however many times) for FOUR years and doesn't know, to this day, if she was raped.

Explain that to me, MS.
Commando Cunt Queen