Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: BILL COSBY ACCUSED OF RAPE

(04-26-2018 05:20 PM)BigMark Wrote:  He is in a White Bronco headed for the Mexican Border, they have the freeway closed off.
Actually, his first victory in never doing time has already been declared. House arrest with an ankle monitor pending his appeal. Dude has the means to beat that technology and be in the wind in a day.

04-26-2018 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Cosby a guy that everyone thought was an upstanding guy and had the good morals that he portrayed in his movies and television shows, a shocking end to a career that could have gone down as one of the best in Hollywood. Instead he is found to be a drug inducing pervert. How he engaged in sex with women that were unconscious is something that only a pervert would enjoy. It makes me wonder about all the other "nice guys" out there.
With his money and fame he could have just went out and got a prostitute like Stormy Daniels but no, he had to drug them. There is a big difference and knowing he did it as recently as 2008 is a bit unnerving. Imagine waking up to find a sweaty, panting old fart like Cosby on top of you. Ugg!

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-27-2018 06:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

With you biting a pillow.

04-27-2018 11:48 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

You better watch your micro-aggression's years down the road when all this talk is illegal someone might read this crap and try and get YOU tossed in the slammer!

hah

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-27-2018 12:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Has anyone tried Bills BBQ sauce?

05-16-2018 03:53 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Ya know, just seeing him pisses me off all over again. I loved Dr. Huxtable! He was cool and fun. That muthafucka. The_Villagers

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-16-2018 05:03 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

What a waste of a legacy. Nothin spells lovin like puddin in the oven!

05-16-2018 08:04 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

A lady at work the other day was talking bad about the #metoo movement. "And that stupid #metoo movement she said" "None of the guys are safe anymore"

Yeah, nevermind the women that weren't safe.

I had to bite my toungue. I was at work. I bit it hard.

05-17-2018 12:27 AM