Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BRUNCH

If you were going to a brunch or hosting one yourself, what would you like to see on the menu? Don't forget to add your alcohol related choices too. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Eggs Benedict and fresh asparagus with a side of crispy bacon and a big fat Bloody Mary.
Bacon, eggs, rye toast. MUST be rye. BYOB

Everyone loves a good Bloody Mary. I'm thinking about a vat of them and letting people serve themselves with something like this.

I didn't want to commit to a sit down dinner but a brunch is easily managed, it's just a bunch of breakfast foods, some meat, some fruit but I am interested in seeing what ya'll like to see offered, maybe I'll be inspired.

[Image: 67008.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We used to have a place here called Riverview Charlie's that had an awesome brunch. Seafood station with all you can eat oysters, shrimp and crab legs, egg station any way you want them, carved prime rib, free flowing bloody Mary's and mimosas.... They shut that shit down real quick. You couldn't get enough money for it.
(11-30-2014, 07:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

Everyone loves a good Bloody Mary. I'm thinking about a vat of them and letting people serve themselves with something like this.

Speak for yourselves you bloody lushes. Tomater juice..ewwww
Different kinds of mini omelets and bloody Marys. Maybe some cream filled puffs and orange juice. Maybe a platter of little ham& cheese pcs on toothpicks with some fresh baked bread and honey mustard on the side.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
screwdrivers and crepes.
Mimosas.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Strippers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.