Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A question about bulbs.
I never got a chance to plant any bulbs this year so, considering the ground is as hard as M.S.'s dick at a women's tennis match was wondering if I stuck these things in a bunch of flats I have and tossed all my snow from the winter on them. Could I plant them in the spring when they started sprouting? The flats are about 6" deep and I have a bunch of 4" peat pots so they would go in good mulch and soil.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I thought this was going to be about Christmas bulbs.

No idea what to tell you other than just throw them all out and say fuck it.
First off, I love visiting the Soup Chicken Kitchen.

Secondly, speaking of tennis and boobs, did anyone hear about the Czech woman a couple of years ago who had to surgically reduce her 34DDD's because she cpuldnt keep playing professional tennis with them?

What a shame.

They were true beauties.
Just for the record........I hate both of you.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Stick the bulbs up your ass and say a little poem?
Old Peat pots, peat pots, here and there

Where to stick them...where oh where?

In the mulch, or the soil, or perhaps the grass?

The_Villagers Just stick them up your bulbous ass!
(12-04-2014, 10:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I never got a chance to plant any bulbs this year so, considering the ground is as hard as M.S.'s dick at a women's tennis match was wondering if I stuck these things in a bunch of flats I have and tossed all my snow from the winter on them. Could I plant them in the spring when they started sprouting? The flats are about 6" deep and I have a bunch of 4" peat pots so they would go in good mulch and soil.

What kind of bulbs are they? You can do what you are planning with most bulbs.

Alternatively, you can just wait until spring and plant them directly in the ground. (bulbs, like seeds have a shelf life of 2-5 years if stored properly)

Yes, you can do that, you could also keep them in the fridge until Spring, the cold in there mimics the outdoors, it's called forcing. Cluck Cluck Cluck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This thread is totally not what I thought it would be...