Off with his head!
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are investigating after a body was found in the street Wednesday afternoon at Singleton Boulevard and Vilbig Road.

Witnesses tell CBSDFW they saw a man scribble something in Spanish on his van. He then tied one end of a rope around his neck and the other end around a fire hydrant. The man then drove off, decapitating himself.

The van came to a stop without hurting anyone.

It’s not clear exactly what the man wrote on the van

Chink!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

This is the second suicide in this manner that I've read about in the past few months. The last one occurred in the Bronx. Gives me the willies.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good lord. That is disturbing to say the least.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Horrible way to go. Whatever happened to a handful of pills or a bullet in the brain.

Here's the one that happened in NY -

A man decapitated himself Monday morning in a suicide that left his headless corpse lying in a Bronx street, law enforcement sources said.
The 51-year-old man attached a metal chain to a pole on Longfellow Avenue around 9:20 a.m., the sources said.

Sitting in his car, he then wrapped the other end around his neck and hit the gas of the white 2005 Honda Pilot. As the car shot forward, the chain tore his head from his body.

The man’s name is being withheld pending notification of his family.

The Honda continued barreling down the street until it smashed into a parked car, sending the man’s decapitated body flying onto the blacktop.
Passers-by who discovered the gruesome scene and called 911 thought the crash was an accidental collision, the sources said, but when authorities investigated, they discovered what had actually happened and found surveillance video that confirmed the ghastly sequence of events.

Story
2017 is the year that Italian surgeon wants to try to swap heads. He says he has done it to monkeys and mice and is working with the Chinese and south Korean scientists. Maybe 2017 will be the "year of the head"

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I thinks it's awesome that we have such amazing medical technology and it could help people whose bodies are worthless but their brains are intact & functioning and on the other it is pretty goddamn creepy. Frankenstein!
Kinda makes you think about the old saying when you love something too much:

DON'T LOOSE YOUR HEAD over it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How do you even think of something like that. If I was really so depressed that I wanted to kill myself I'd go to a remote place where nobody would find me for a while with a gun or bunch of drugs. Seems a lot easier than making a beheading device out of a pole and your vehicle. Nobody has to witness it, you're not putting anyone in danger and between decomposing and the wild animals your remains will be cleaned up naturally.
That's using your cabeza!
(10-16-2016, 08:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I thinks it's awesome that we have such amazing medical technology and it could help people whose bodies are worthless but their brains are intact & functioning and on the other it is pretty goddamn creepy. Frankenstein!

And it could help transgendered people have tits and vaginas without hormone therapy and reconstructive surgery.
I think its great that someone is finally getting a new head, or a new body.