Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fuck the Police....
He threw her in there not knowing that she would crack her face on the ledge. Kind of like putting someone in a choke hold and not realizing they might die from it. I don't see what the big difference is.
Commando Cunt Queen
I am not at any of them, its very upsetting just reading peoples reactions.
(12-07-2014, 09:49 PM)username Wrote: He threw her in there not knowing that she would crack her face on the ledge. Kind of like putting someone in a choke hold and not realizing they might die from it. I don't see what the big difference is.

No biggie, it's her fault she landed her face on the concrete bench anyway. She could have easily swung herself to the side landing on her hip. Stupid cunt.

How does a cop justify that or does he even have to?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow. I gasped when she hit the bench.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-08-2014, 08:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: How does a cop justify that or does he even have to?

In this case, there was really no defense (thanks, in part, to the video). The cop was suspended, charged, and resigned.

Thomas Roszak, 30, who was suspended following the incident, resigned from the department Nov. 1 (last year). He was initially charged with felony misconduct in office but pleaded no contest to misdemeanor battery as part of an agreement with prosecutors.

Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Glenn Yamahiro fined him $1,500 and ordered him to perform 200 hours of community service for violently throwing a woman into a jail holding cell in July. The judge also imposed, but suspended, a 30-day jail sentence for Roszak, meaning he could be forced to serve that aspect of the sentence if he fails to meet the other conditions within six months.

So, he's no longer a cop, he now has a record, he had to pay some money and perform community service, and he might have to pay for damages in civil court. To me, that's an appropriate ending to this story.

I don't feel like all cops involved in a brutal or fatal incident should go the jail. But, I think they should be appropriately charged or punished for using excessive violence/force against citizens when there is no self-defense (or reasonable perception of self-defense) involved -- I expect them to follow the laws they've been sworn to uphold and be accountable if they break those laws.
(12-08-2014, 12:50 AM)sally Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 09:49 PM)username Wrote: He threw her in there not knowing that she would crack her face on the ledge. Kind of like putting someone in a choke hold and not realizing they might die from it. I don't see what the big difference is.

No biggie, it's her fault she landed her face on the concrete bench anyway. She could have easily swung herself to the side landing on her hip. Stupid cunt.

Given enough time, I occasionally come to my senses. In the Garner case, the officers argued he was resisting arrest. In her case, there's no indication that she did anything other than walk through an open door. His throwing her back in the room appears completely unjustified.

It's good when I have these little talks with myself and the "we" in my head sort things out.
Commando Cunt Queen
Nice Protesters they have there in NYC.

I'm sick of this shit.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go into a long winded stoner rant, or leave it at that.

Choices...sigh...
The police should go on strike for a month. Let the chips fall where they will.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-07-2014, 03:54 PM)sally Wrote: Another scumbag cop, at least they actually charged this one with a felony.

Yea, he needs to go to jail, asshole
Fort Lauderdale, Florida police officers Jason Holding, James Wells and Christopher Sousa were terminated Friday. A fourth cop who created a crude video, Alex Alvarez, resigned. The officers worked in predominantly black neighborhoods.

In text message exchanges between the officers, they used racially derogatory terms to refer to people they encountered while on duty, included racially insensitive material from the film, “Django Unchained,” and talked about getting drunk and “killing niggers,” according to investigative documents.

The men allegedly criticized co-workers, including African-Americans, making crude comments about their grammar, appearance and work ethic. One message referred to an entire shift as “lazy fuckers,” the documents state.

The video made by Alvarez and shared by the group included KKK items and attacks against minorities, derogatory images of President Obama and racist comments about Hispanics and homosexuals.

^ Yeah, fuck those police officers. 86

They, and those like them, need to find a new line of work.
Been reading about those assholes out here.
Yea, Fuckem

A group of off duty police officers up in Jersey were partying at a strip club and posting pix of the shots of Jack they were doing. They got in their car, went the wrong way down the highway and crashed head on into a semi, some of them were killed and some are fighting for their lives. Fuck them too as well as the police chief who said - "We were all young once and I'm sure we've all done stupid things in our life," said Linden Police Chief James Schulhafer. "But that being said, because this is an ongoing investigation, it would be way too premature to speculate on what caused this accident."
Fuck these San Francisco cops...

Eight police officers are under fire for sending racist and homophobic texts to each other while on the job; texts that reportedly dehumanized black and gay community members and suggested that brutality against them was naturally deserved.

Fortunately, San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr isn't lying about it or trying to rationalize/defend the hateful dipshit cops. He's not fucking around; he wants them off his force before their personal bigotry winds up getting somebody hurt or killed.

Cops who hate or look for opportunities to brutalize segments of the communities they've been sworn to serve and protect do exist -- it's a fact.

I still think that hateful excessively brutal cops are much fewer than decent fair-minded ones. But, it's dangerous to deny their existence or to minimize the damage they do just because we wish that all cops were good guys or because we share some of their biases.

I don't care what their reasons or how difficult their jobs, cops who are proven to be running around dehumanizing those whom they're paid to police need to be forced to turn in their badges and guns. IMO. Fuck them, hard.

Story: http://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/edito...180745.php
Good for the chief
When will people learn that anything written down or spoken over a phone is recorded now. Never ever write it down or text or e-mail anything that could bite you in the ass.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Probably better off just doing your best to hire people who don't think that way... who wouldn't say it, write it down, text it, or email it.

And for the ones who squeak in, I'm glad they text, email, or say it... makes it easier to find them and get rid of them.
(04-08-2015, 11:00 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Probably better off just doing your best to hire people who don't think that way... who wouldn't say it, write it down, text it, or email it.

And for the ones who squeak in, I'm glad they text, email, or say it... makes it easier to find them and get rid of them.

I agree, much better to try very hard to keep the bad apples out in the first place than to assume everybody thinks like a racist and encourage people not to write or speak their minds when it's traceable.

These are some of the hateful dipshits' texts; they were uncovered during a corruption probe last year.

[Image: m64aybvajtjiertlyllxsjqw0gwa041crsanwpxm...gx4bis.jpg]

http://mic.com/articles/112948/san-franc...everywhere

I especially liked, "ask my 6 yr. old what he thinks of Obama". 52

Not that one thing means it's an absolute confirmation but it sorta confirms what I've always thought, people are raised to be assholes, it doesn't just happen overnight.