Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
She actually ruined the clubhouse for me because she painted a freaking picture of Hitler and made me hang it up in there, it's fucking creepy. Is it just me or does that really look like Hitler? The sign on her house should say no jews allowed.

[Image: 20151225_133601_zps2uiuy0uy.jpg]

[Image: 20151226_002215_zpssy8clzxc.jpg]
It's pretty good though actually when I look at it.
These are two others she did. I think they're good for a 4 year old kid, although kind of fucking weird.

[Image: 20151226_002326_zpsmcylz0uh.jpg]

[Image: 20151226_002355_zpsckyvzaiq.jpg]
La Diabla! The_Villagers

hah I'm so fuckin' tired I didn't think anything could get me to laugh right now but Hitler did.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I always laugh when I think of Hitler...

You betcha. The thought of a 4 yr. old drawing Hitler was pretty goddamn funny at 4:00 AM and it is at 11:19 AM too.
Just don't ask her who it is, she'll say something like "it's the lady who lives in my closet" and you will never sleep well again.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Your daughter is a pretty a good little artist, sally. I didn't see Hitler at first glance.

For some reason, I saw an animated Janis Joplin (between upper-lip waxes).
[Image: bb965bc40f74c77ee74bd2bf1904149d.jpg]

The third one is clearly a descendant of the Loch Ness monster jumping over alps to hang out with Wilson.
[Image: Scant-evidence---the-Loch-008.jpg]

She's a lucky girl; an outdoor work space and her own studio. Sounds like a lot of fun for both of you.
Would it have killed her to just draw a damn rainbow or something. Now every time I go in there I can't take my eyes off that creepy Hitler, Janis Joplin witch lady that lives in my closet.
Maybe this will help.

[Image: 5a538488-1453-453c-93a6-cc5dce32f72a_zps7bkdascw.jpg]
My ... friend gave me a set of Cards against Humanity as a Christmas gift. Spent a bunch of time having some drinks and a choof and playing that over the last few days with some peeps. Good times and funny as fuck
I've heard that game is fun as hell. Playing organized games is typically torture for me but I might have to look in to that.

When I was in early high school me and a bunch of friends used to spend the night at a local elementary school (wondering yet again where the hell my parents were). Anyway, climb up on the roof and jump about 4' in to an approximately 10' x 10' wire mesh "thing" (pit? I dunno). We'd get high and/or drink and wake up uncomfortable as hell with the sun. I think maybe once we got caught but the janitor probably thought we were just being dumbasses (which we were).
Commando Cunt Queen
A guy in San Diego walked off a cliff as he yacked on a cellphone. I can only imagine what the person on the phone with him thought as Homer bounced off the wall on the way down.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Would it surprise any of you who fly to learn that the aviation officers you see all around the airport are told to run and hide if violence breaks out? They are not armed.