Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER RANDOM POSTS, BORING, MEANINGLESS DRIVEL THREAD!

be the first to post (but first wind up your thoughts in the 2014 thread first, buttheads)....In a few words, how would you describe your year in that thread....? Summarize 2014 there, please and then you can post here. Got it, idiots?

[Image: 109639.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen
You fucked the title up again, dopey.. JFC, anyone would think you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

Merry Christmas anyway, Clare Dunphy..
User I think he is accusing you of being Ramsey. That's not very Christmasy is it?
(12-24-2014, 11:18 PM)crash Wrote: You fucked the title up again, dopey.. JFC, anyone would think you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

Merry Christmas anyway, Clare Dunphy..

A little too much liquid cheer. I confess. I abused my powers to change it. It's nothing like LC would post but I can fix the stupid subject line at least. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
Meh..

I was only busting your balls about it because it's become a bit of a tradition. It was probably time to change it up anyway. It was kind of 'user doesn't give a two fucks' edgey
(12-25-2014, 02:24 PM)username Wrote: A little too much liquid cheer. I confess.

When you posted your New Year's Eve greetings on Christmas Eve, I kinda wondered if you'd gotten your Eves mixed up.

Then I figured you mighta done it so you can hit me up and accuse me of plagiarizing your sentiments again when I wish everyone a Happy New Year (next week, like a normal person). Always jumping out there first, you are. Smiley_emoticons_smile

So, aside from being with the whole family, which I know was what you most wanted, did you get anything special for Christmas, Pokey?
I got a new space heater, a bottle of whiskey, and some beautiful white orchids last night.

It's nice and toasty in here for a change and Irish coffee is in the make.

Sappy happy morning going on. Love3

Irish coffee sounds awesome! Glug Glug Glug. I'm being so lazy today.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love orchids.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My wife's grandmother died on Christmas Eve. She was also born on Christmas Eve, in 1925.

We buried her today and her funeral was attended by more than 200 people. She was a great woman. Just a little bitty thing, with a heart of gold. She and my daughter had an instant connection from the first time they met. My little gal read at the service today and did her great grandma proud.

My wife is pretty torn up, and she and I agree that grieving a grandparent feels worse than what we imagine grieving our folks would/will be.

God Bless Great Grandma Millie.

We'll miss you very much.

So sad. RIP, Grandma Millie.
(12-30-2014, 01:02 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My wife's grandmother died on Christmas Eve. She was also born on Christmas Eve, in 1925.

We buried her today and her funeral was attended by more than 200 people. She was a great woman. Just a little bitty thing, with a heart of gold. She and my daughter had an instant connection from the first time they met. My little gal read at the service today and did her great grandma proud.

My wife is pretty torn up, and she and I agree that grieving a grandparent feels worse than what we imagine grieving our folks would/will be.

God Bless Great Grandma Millie.

We'll miss you very much.

No it isn't.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Mock autopilot:

This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
MyBB is automatically repairing a crashed table.

Thankfully it didn't last long.
Commando Cunt Queen

This is what one million will buy you in Missouri and then what one million will buy you in Atlanta. Big difference, huh.

[Image: 6VDCx3RepHSK2-2891341-This_photo_provide...140311.jpg]

[Image: 6VDD5qEnD-HSK1-2891341-This_four_bedroom...411574.jpg]
I find it hard to believe that second house is a million here. My house is way nicer than that and not close to a million.

The price must be for the location, it's in Midtown. Here's a small look at the interior.

[Image: 6VDCyyGmEHSK2-2891341-This_photo_provide...422207.jpg]
It's pretty.

Yes, it is, very but I can see the neighbor's house through the window. That turns me off.
Yea. The houses are too close. I need space.
9.30 am. Just getting home from the NYE party I attended last night. I feel like I was rode hard and put away wet..

Happy New Year, Mockfuckers!