(01-01-2015, 08:25 PM)crash Wrote: [Image: image_zps9930468b.jpg]

Troll Fail....Bass Ass Grin

You really are a jerk.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-01-2015, 08:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

You really are a jerk.

I don't even let that bastard get to me.
I know. But it irritates me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I mentioned something about it once before. I know it's mock but it still gives me bad vibes.

I think Crash is a good guy, just a fucking dick.
hah..........I'm laughing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-01-2015, 09:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I know. But it irritates me.

That's what he wants and I just can't give him the satisfaction. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(01-01-2015, 09:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah..........I'm laughing.

You always remind me of a character from a Stephen King book. You just fit that weirdo Maine character.

Awww... I promise I'll change, Lori. Next year..
(01-01-2015, 10:12 PM)JsMom Wrote:

That's what he wants and I just can't give him the satisfaction. Smiley_emoticons_wink

But you do. Over and over. It's like a gift that keeps on giving. I see you post your trashy drivel here and I go 'Oh look, there's that useless pos that failed in her fundamental duty as a parent; to protect her children, because she was too busy posting on the net, high as a kite or fucking black guys. She deserves to be called on that' and I do. Just because nobody else has the balls to do it, doesn't make me the dick.

You came to a flame site. You posted your mommy board shit looking for sympathy to make you feel better for your fuck up. You get to live with it. You're no different to the other pieces of shit that kill their kids deliberately or stupidly.

What is even more mind blowingly stupid is the sheople that say oh lay off her because they believe identify with you when realistically the only thing they have in common with you is posting on the same forum. In reality, they'd cross the road from you and snivel behind your back.
(01-01-2015, 10:55 PM)crash Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 10:12 PM)JsMom Wrote:

But you do. Over and over. It's like a gift that keeps on giving. I see you post your trashy drivel here and I go 'Oh look, there's that useless pos that failed in her fundamental duty as a parent; to protect her children, because she was too busy posting on the net, high as a kite or fucking black guys. She deserves to be called on that' and I do. Just because nobody else has the balls to do it, doesn't make me the dick.

You came to a flame site. You posted your mommy board shit looking for sympathy to make you feel better for your fuck up. You get to live with it. You're no different to the other pieces of shit that kill their kids deliberately or stupidly.

What is even more mind blowingly stupid is the sheople that say oh lay off her because they believe identify with you when realistically the only thing they have in common with you is posting on the same forum. In reality, they'd cross the road from you and snivel behind your back.

You know what the lunatic told you. You will never know what actually happened. And your drivel only makes you look like shit, not me. Im not here to be liked, idiot. So carry on...
Blowing-kisses
I don't think Fred Sanford would be allowed on TV these days.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ralph Kramden was great he could tell Alice " One of these days Alice.....BOOM to the Moon" Alice would look at him and say "well how about NOW Ralph....How about now" and he would just back off and snivel away, he knew who was the boss and he loved her very much. Alice was the rock on that show and knew he loved her and was full of Italian vigor. Some people don't get that and cringe at Ralph, but I know he was just a big pussycat with a huge heart. Times have changed but the truth is still the truth it was a show that made people laugh for years no matter what folks think of it now, its a classic and I still laugh like hell when I watch it. RIP Honeymooners. Cheers
All in the Family was a great sit com. It faced social issues that people today are afraid to even discuss. The producers and directors are chicken shit today, worried about getting sued for the truth, There are a few shows out there now that cater to specific groups, they do deal with social issues but its usually from one standpoint and not as hot to the point as All in the Family was. Archie was a bigot but he still made me laugh and he also could be caught in his own bigotry his facial expressions said more than words could ever and that is a tough thing to reproduce today. Again Edith was the true rock of that show and like Alice knew how to handle Mr. Bunker.
Winnie from the wonder years is 40 now. And she's HAWT!
Alice and Edith were both strong women in their own rights. They accepted that bigotry and self-serving ego-inflating bullshit were parts of life, even within some of the people whom they loved, as well as within society in general. They acknowledged it and called it out often, but didn't disown others for it, didn't jump ship, and could often generate laughs exploring the absurdity of it all. I still see lots of Alice and Edith types dealing with similar issues -- in reality and in fictional works.

I always thought Winnie Cooper was really cute. Just looked; yep, she looks pretty hot these days.
[Image: 37.jpg]
CG's checklist:

1: cute face- check
2: raven hair- check
3: what appears to be some semblance of a nice rack- check.

Yep, Crash, I concur.
Why don't some people enunciate? It's free!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-04-2015, 09:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why don't some people enunciate? It's free!

I did some quick research.

According to my trusted source, people are afflicted with mush-mouth for one of three reasons:

1. They are black and the size of their lips prevents them from speaking clearly.

2. They are drunk and/or stoned beyond all comprehension and don't know or don't care that nobody knows what the hell they're talking about.

3. They are in the midst of a kinky sex act involving crackers.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...sh%20mouth