Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post Your Stupid 2015 Resolutions That You Won't Keep...
here.

I never make New Year's resolutions but I'm actually making a few this year. I thought I'd post them so all of you could babysit me through the year (with all your free time) and, because you care so much about me, help keep me on track with them.

Yeah, right. Useless bastards.

Anyway, I've got a few that I'll post later. I'll get more specific then but basically I've decided in 2015, I am going to improve MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT. Dramaqueen

One of those is having regular orgasms (with or without the Mr. around) and I'm going to start that one right now so....gotta go. Have to pick up my son soon.

Post 'em up--even if you know you're destined to fail. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
Go user Go user Go user, get your freak on get your freak on !!!!!
I am off the fags.
I am NOT committing to devoting a certain amount of time each week to these activities but I am resolving to:

Have more orgasms (mind, body, spirit).
Try yoga (first at home and then maybe a class here and there).
Attempt some meditation (I've done some 10-15 minute guided meditations online and so far, I can stand that).
Exercise my brain (pick up some crossword puzzles or play some of those stupid apps...4 pictures/one word) that type of thing.
Take a bath every now and then (combined with #1, ideally).
Take at least one trip to our cabin, by myself, for a few days of nothingness but me, the wilderness and whatever books I choose to bring.

...there's more. 2015 is the year I take time for tending to me and my mind, body, spirit. Hopefully with that, I'll be better able to help the little rug rats that rely on me too.

Those are my 2015 resolutions. Dramaqueen
Commando Cunt Queen
I prefer to say what I am going to continue to do ! I'm still going to my son's bar every Friday night. I even have a special drink that was devised for me. It's named Mother's Milk ! Salted Carmel vodka and Rum Chata over crushed ice served in a Martini glass. Try it you'll like it ! ?
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(12-30-2014, 08:02 PM)username Wrote: I never make New Year's resolutions but I'm actually making a few this year.

I resolve not to post oxymoronic sentences.
(12-30-2014, 08:02 PM)username Wrote: Post 'em up--even if you know you're destined to fail. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I resolve to cook one good meal a week. That's 52 meals in 2015 that someone will be goddamn lucky to be gettin' out of me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Shorter posts, and longer walks with heavier weights.
(12-31-2014, 03:58 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I prefer to say what I am going to continue to do ! I'm still going to my son's bar every Friday night. I even have a special drink that was devised for me. It's named Mother's Milk ! Salted Carmel vodka and Rum Chata over crushed ice served in a Martini glass. Try it you'll like it ! ?

I'm with you OTD . Its life as usual for me too.

Just wondering, Do you use the Smirnoff Kissed Caramel in your drink, or something else?
(12-31-2014, 06:03 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 08:02 PM)username Wrote: I never make New Year's resolutions but I'm actually making a few this year.

I resolve not to post oxymoronic sentences.

Can you extend that to include a resolution not to post moronic sentences, gumball? Please?

Shit. I was laying in bed last night thinking I needed to take up trail running again too. Going to the gym and sitting on a bike with headphones in my ears and watching t.v. (as I've been doing the last couple of years) just can't be as good for the mind, body, spirit as a trail run.

Last night I was practically ready to leap out of bed and lace up the old running shoes. This morning it's a hell of a lot less appealing but I'm still going to do it.

Then later, I'm going to have an orgasm.
Commando Cunt Queen
PASTY, WHITE HAUSFRAU FOUND COLLAPSED AT TRAIL END; APPARENT FRESH AIR/OXYGEN OVERDOSE SUSPECTED. Fearing the elderly woman may have suffered a massive heart attack, paramedics rushed to the scene. Upon their arrival, several witnesses were shocked when they reported hearing the first words out of the woman's mouth..."now about that orgasm".

FULL STORY AT 11.
Commando Cunt Queen

(12-31-2014, 09:58 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shorter posts

I'll believe that when I see it.
To be more loyal to those I care about and an even bigger cunt to those other faggots.

I moved from smoking cigarettes to one of those vape ciggies and so far I haven't smoked a ciggie in 6 days.

Happy new year fuckers.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(01-01-2015, 03:57 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: To be more loyal to those I care about and an even bigger cunt to those other faggots.

I moved from smoking cigarettes to one of those vape ciggies and so far I haven't smoked a ciggie in 6 days.

Happy new year fuckers.

Hey babe!!!

Good for you! Actually, I didn't put that one in writing but right now I vape and I still smoke some times and I plan to move to vaping only in 2015. Did you get a fancy one or just one of the e-cigs they sell at the local stores? I bought fancy (I guess), a Vapor Zeus. It's really good but I'm always looking to improve. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Commando Cunt Queen

Hahaha! A Vapor Zeus. That tickled my funny bone.

I saw a new store in town dedicated to those vapor cigs or e-cigs. Shoot. I can't recall exactly but the name of it made me know immediately it was for that kind of thing. They must be hugely popular given there is a store dedicated to selling just that type of cigarette.
Today is probably a good day to try yoga or skip it all and just have an orgasm. I can barely get up and down my stairs--my legs hurt like a mo-fo.

I definitely got a runner's buzz yesterday though. I am SO doing that more often.

I'd take an ibuprofen or something but apparently I'm pretty much off of those little fuckers for life. According to my doctor, NSAID's are a no-no now because of my stomach problems. Peachy.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2015, 12:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha! A Vapor Zeus. That tickled my funny bone.

I saw a new store in town dedicated to those vapor cigs or e-cigs. Shoot. I can't recall exactly but the name of it made me know immediately it was for that kind of thing. They must be hugely popular given there is a store dedicated to selling just that type of cigarette.

I don't smoke teh weed (only because I don't have any) but I think a lot of people are using vape devices to smoke pot now. I dunno, maybe it's just the way pipes are built these days (as opposed to toilet paper rolls and foil). Heh-heh.

I think it's a shame that so many teens are taking up vaping. It's not cool (to me). It's a means to get off the fucking cigarettes.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2015, 12:44 PM)username Wrote: I think a lot of people are using vape devices to smoke pot now.

Now I want to walk in there and check it out next time I'm in town.
I think I will stick to rolling one up. I can sit by the fire, and puff on that until I forget the thing is even in my hand. Then play my guitar for a solid hour or two. It puts me in my happy place.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.