Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Lee Roth
(01-16-2015, 09:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: BG that's one critic. I don't care about what critis ever say. Particularly in the music industry where the critics are incredibly pretentious.

Rock and Roll is not about hair. Look I think Paul McCartney is a mess but if he wants to do his thing and people are enjoying it go for it.

He is having fun. Brian Johnson from acdc wears the same sort of hat. People are getting something out of it. You are never too old to rock and roll. You don't get it.

I was going to call you a crass amateur. Then I remembered you're a drummer someone who hangs out with musicians.
Epic fail... hah
Dave Grohl is my hero.
(01-19-2015, 12:48 PM)Cutz Wrote: Dave Grohl is my hero.
Pretty talented man. I'm not a foo fan, but you have to give the man credit for his accomplishments and abilities. It's incredibly hard to sing lead and play drums, which he does well. Add to that piano and guitar/bass. Impressive. I fully expect him to play the oboe and didgeridoo on their next album.
I just think it's amazing that he was talented enough that Nirvana brings him in to play drums, but he didn't let Cobain's death define his career. He could have easily gotten a gig as a drummer for another band, but instead decides to record his own cd. Pretty much by himself playing every instrument... and then when a label wants to release it, he just recruits other band members. And he still loans his drumming skills to other bands. He just seems incredibly gifted and modest to me.
(01-19-2015, 01:12 PM)Cutz Wrote: I just think it's amazing that he was talented enough that Nirvana brings him in to play drums, but he didn't let Cobain's death define his career. He could have easily gotten a gig as a drummer for another band, but instead decides to record his own cd. Pretty much by himself playing every instrument... and then when a label wants to release it, he just recruits other band members. And he still loans his drumming skills to other bands. He just seems incredibly gifted and modest to me.
No argument here Cutz.
(01-19-2015, 12:48 PM)Cutz Wrote: Dave Grohl is my hero.

yes and he is a nice guy too. He is a family guy and is a cool person. I was going to get them to prank a friend in Brisbane who is a guitarist, until my friend told me that he is not that big a fan. hah but I do think we would definitely get along, because they are good people. They know their stuff when it comes to music too. I wish Dave was a member of Mock so that he could kick that amateurs saggy arse.
David Grohl is funny.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
And he hates Paris Hilton! Gorgeous boy.
(01-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: In order to "take me down" you're going to have to start by knowing what the fuck you're talking about Aussie.

You're just not getting it, BG. You can't argue reason with CrayLa. Even when you factually back your argument (You, know, like an academic would) she will still convince herself that she's right and she took you down, nigga style, like Oprah and shit...
I love it that you boys are bonding over me. BG thinks himself to be the Mock David Geffen. It is quite pathetic.
Do boys "bond" over you often?
(01-20-2015, 02:43 AM)Cutz Wrote: Do boys "bond" over you often?

No, just gay men.
(01-19-2015, 09:36 PM)crash Wrote:
(01-16-2015, 11:15 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: In order to "take me down" you're going to have to start by knowing what the fuck you're talking about Aussie.

You're just not getting it, BG. You can't argue reason with CrayLa. Even when you factually back your argument (You, know, like an academic would) she will still convince herself that she's right and she took you down, nigga style, like Oprah and shit...
Yeah I noticed. She asked for fan reactions, I gave it to her (which she promptly dismissed as being a critic???). She said the horrible performance was due to bad video and audio quality, I disproved that. Then she accused me of being a drummer (not really sure where that came from???), which frankly isn't worth my time to straighten out. Now she's drooling and dreaming over Grohl as she fiddles herself like a clumbsy adolescent teenager. She's failing miserably at attempting to sound remotely coherent. Conversations with her are like bad car accidents on the freeway. You don't want to look, but the ammount of damage you see is fascinating and difficult to ignore.
Conversations with her are like bad car accidents on the freeway. You don't want to look, but the ammount of damage you see is fascinating and difficult to ignore.

(01-20-2015, 12:56 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Conversations with her are like bad car accidents on the freeway. You don't want to look, but the ammount of damage you see is fascinating and difficult to ignore.

I think we should just call her "Drive-by" from now on. hah
Can you imagine the first Drive-by in history?

I mean, the car would roll by for the shooting at like 15 mph... and then speed off doing 15 mph.
(01-20-2015, 12:58 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 12:56 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Conversations with her are like bad car accidents on the freeway. You don't want to look, but the ammount of damage you see is fascinating and difficult to ignore.

I think we should just call her "Drive-by" from now on. hah

We can add that to the vast array of names she's already earned for herself over the years. hah